Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jake Stevens

so i gotta new car...

i got a new car today now i have this

obriensAstRed686.jpg

not bad for my first car in ireland where to get insured at 20 you have to remorgage you house!!

Congrats! Treat it like your baby. Don't eat fast food in it, and try not to smoke in it. And if you do, clean it on the regular. Upholstery to the dash to the floormats, you gotta be meticulous.

thanks i gave it my own cleanin service even though the garage valet did a good job i did that lil bit better.. now how long that lasts.. i give myself til sunday!

I went at 10pm last night to clean my 7 year old truck...Keep up with it, and it will treat you better.

regular oil change and tune up. Do not abuse your brakes.

who needs a car in ireland? the dart' date=' if not on strike, takes you everywhere you need to go[/quote']

do you know the dart route?? its shit yeah its quick but wat if i want to go to the west of dublin get a bus to the city then get one to the west? i think i will jus use the car!

my mate owns a garage so he gettin my car service cheap so its all good! i jus gotta keep it clean!!

They almost blew up my uncle's van when we went to Ulster once... I guess he had to pay some business license thing, I don't really know, I just rode up and walked around town while he did his thing but, when we met up again about 45 minutes later there was a net over the van and they were fixing to blow it sky high... turns out uncle Ron parked in a restrticted spot but... after much negotiation and showing of papers they ended up not blowing it up and we headded back to Westport...

what is that car ? looks like a holden

opel astra 1.4 16v load a other numbers and crap thats not needed to be known

opel astra 1.4 16v load a other numbers and crap thats not needed to be known

this is a holden astra

howard-car-27.jpg

Opel and Holden must be owned by gen motors or whatever the ford company is or some shit

They almost blew up my uncle's van when we went to Ulster once... I guess he had to pay some business license thing' date=' I don't really know, I just rode up and walked around town while he did his thing but, when we met up again about 45 minutes later there was a net over the van and they were fixing to blow it sky high... turns out uncle Ron parked in a restrticted spot but... after much negotiation and showing of papers they ended up not blowing it up and we headded back to Westport...[/quote']

damn... and I thought they were bad about parking violations here :haha:

i drive an Astra STW at the moment, about to buy a Saab 9-5 Aero..

still have to wait a couple of weeks.

the Astras are good cars though..

I had a honda accord for my 1st car.

Flipped it a week later.

Have had fords ever since.

Something alawys goes wrong with them, I'll never by another ford again.

Congrats on your new, nicely made car.

I'm buyin a car within the next month or so, but I don't even have a license. Me and my homie are gunna both throw down on it, we need it for our summer roadtrip

all you need now is machine gunturrets and bulletproof glass

don't eat any food in it.. smokeing is bad too. scents tend to stay in upholstery for a VERY long time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now