Ask An Asshole

boogie hands

i keep seeing these threads pop up so i figured i would give you guys a chance to ask me, an asshole, whatever you want. i can answer any questions you have about your busted girlfriend, your shitty taste in music or why you are cock sucker.

actually. you know what....forget it. i dont feel like answering your dumb fucking questions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There is this crazy girl, I did the deed, then stopped talking to her.

Then she called me out of the blue and we end up in the same situation.

I haven't talked to her for three weeks, and she calls me up yesterday.

What's the fucking deal? And do I keep doing this?

The problem is that she is a 19 yr. old Venezuelan girl that doesn't take birth control. I no way because that's like a death wish right there. I realize that the ultimate asshole thing to do would be to get her pregnant, then change my identity, but I'm not that much of an asshole. I'm just curious if I should keep taking advantage of this situation.

-fuse.

But you know what? Fuck it. An asshole certainly wouldn't read all of this text.

Guest nutsonmychin!

holy shit, this is the best chocolate cookie i have ever eaten.

why have i never tried one before!!!!!!!!!!!

i keep seeing these threads pop up so i figured i would give you guys a chance to ask me, an asshole, whatever you want. i can answer any questions you have about your busted girlfriend, your shitty taste in music or why you are cock sucker.

actually. you know what....forget it. i dont feel like answering your dumb fucking questions.

hahaha genius

There is this crazy girl, I did the deed, then stopped talking to her.

Then she called me out of the blue and we end up in the same situation.

I haven't talked to her for three weeks, and she calls me up yesterday.

What's the fucking deal? And do I keep doing this?

The problem is that she is a 19 yr. old Venezuelan girl that doesn't take birth control. I no way because that's like a death wish right there. I realize that the ultimate asshole thing to do would be to get her pregnant, then change my identity, but I'm not that much of an asshole. I'm just curious if I should keep taking advantage of this situation.

-fuse.

But you know what? Fuck it. An asshole certainly wouldn't read all of this text.

you know what would solve this problem?

anal sex