Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

Ask An Asshole

i keep seeing these threads pop up so i figured i would give you guys a chance to ask me, an asshole, whatever you want. i can answer any questions you have about your busted girlfriend, your shitty taste in music or why you are cock sucker.

actually. you know what....forget it. i dont feel like answering your dumb fucking questions.

^that was my "in character" thread. you guys can ask me whatever you want. i probably wont respond but you can certainly feel free to fire away.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Why dont you like spicy food?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

And why must I only buy the expensive toliet paper or else you get angry with me?

thats pretty funny. funnier than this thread. the "ask a ____" joke has already worn thin and its only been about 2 minutes. fuck this thread. ignore it.

i wish. ive been getting down on the regular today. luckly the bookshelf in the bathroom has some new magazines.

There is this crazy girl, I did the deed, then stopped talking to her.

Then she called me out of the blue and we end up in the same situation.

I haven't talked to her for three weeks, and she calls me up yesterday.

What's the fucking deal? And do I keep doing this?

The problem is that she is a 19 yr. old Venezuelan girl that doesn't take birth control. I no way because that's like a death wish right there. I realize that the ultimate asshole thing to do would be to get her pregnant, then change my identity, but I'm not that much of an asshole. I'm just curious if I should keep taking advantage of this situation.

-fuse.

But you know what? Fuck it. An asshole certainly wouldn't read all of this text.

Here's a question to ya, did you know Team Handsome is growing? and now have 3 Hawaii members including myself? i'll digg up the flicks and send 'em your way sometime.

what's with these lame ass thread trends in channel zero lately?

why do the mods not really seem to give a shit anymore?

Do you feel participation has dropped off here?

Guest nutsonmychin!

holy shit, this is the best chocolate cookie i have ever eaten.

why have i never tried one before!!!!!!!!!!!

i keep seeing these threads pop up so i figured i would give you guys a chance to ask me, an asshole, whatever you want. i can answer any questions you have about your busted girlfriend, your shitty taste in music or why you are cock sucker.

actually. you know what....forget it. i dont feel like answering your dumb fucking questions.

hahaha genius

There is this crazy girl, I did the deed, then stopped talking to her.

Then she called me out of the blue and we end up in the same situation.

I haven't talked to her for three weeks, and she calls me up yesterday.

What's the fucking deal? And do I keep doing this?

The problem is that she is a 19 yr. old Venezuelan girl that doesn't take birth control. I no way because that's like a death wish right there. I realize that the ultimate asshole thing to do would be to get her pregnant, then change my identity, but I'm not that much of an asshole. I'm just curious if I should keep taking advantage of this situation.

-fuse.

But you know what? Fuck it. An asshole certainly wouldn't read all of this text.

you know what would solve this problem?

anal sex

why do the mods not really seem to give a shit anymore?

asking an asshole why we don't give shits??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now