my new headphones shit really well....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: my new headphones fit really well....

Weird, my office headphones crapped out yesterday in the same way my previous headphones of the same make and model crapped out... the left side stopped working.

Thankfully I found some ultrashitty Coby headphones at home still in the box. They're supposed to be noise cancelling. Yeah.

Re: my new headphones fit really well....

coby is for ghettos

i'm enjoying my sony headphones now

i had to get em after tearing through old ones, replacing them with a three pack of coby s and destroying every pair of cobys in a matter of hours. ok, days.

WOW. Words can't describe just how supremely shitty these headphones are. I am sitting here in a trance just marveling at how terrible they are. It's like I'm wearing the Earmuffs of Suck.

The supposed "noise-cancelling" feature is actually just a switch that makes the music a wee-bit louder.

I'm with boogie. I got a pair of sony bud earphones that slot all the way in your ear. I swear i'm legally deaf to the outside world with those things on, even without music playing. The sound quality's so great you can listen to a track you've heard a thousand times and hear sounds on them you've never heard before.

I can't hang with the earbud-style, shit just feels way too odd. I've tried some excellent ones that I used for weeks and still couldn't get used to it.

I have really good headphones at home, but they're stupid huge and open-air design, so they make a hell of a racket way beyond what's intended for my ears only.

As I stated in a previous thread, every pair of headphones I've ever had breaks extremely quick. Currently I'm in need of a new pair for my Cingular SLVR, which of course you can only get from Cingular...I haven't even gone in there yet, don't wanna even know how much it's gunna cost