Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

my new headphones shit really well....

i cant hear a word anyone in my office is saying. i was a little bummed when i broke my old headphones yesterday but these are such an improvement that i dont even care anymore.

good thing my phone has a light on it.

Re: my new headphones fit really well....

Weird, my office headphones crapped out yesterday in the same way my previous headphones of the same make and model crapped out... the left side stopped working.

Thankfully I found some ultrashitty Coby headphones at home still in the box. They're supposed to be noise cancelling. Yeah.

Re: my new headphones fit really well....

coby is for ghettos

i'm enjoying my sony headphones now

i had to get em after tearing through old ones, replacing them with a three pack of coby s and destroying every pair of cobys in a matter of hours. ok, days.

WOW. Words can't describe just how supremely shitty these headphones are. I am sitting here in a trance just marveling at how terrible they are. It's like I'm wearing the Earmuffs of Suck.

The supposed "noise-cancelling" feature is actually just a switch that makes the music a wee-bit louder.

I'm with boogie. I got a pair of sony bud earphones that slot all the way in your ear. I swear i'm legally deaf to the outside world with those things on, even without music playing. The sound quality's so great you can listen to a track you've heard a thousand times and hear sounds on them you've never heard before.

I can't hang with the earbud-style, shit just feels way too odd. I've tried some excellent ones that I used for weeks and still couldn't get used to it.

I have really good headphones at home, but they're stupid huge and open-air design, so they make a hell of a racket way beyond what's intended for my ears only.

As I stated in a previous thread, every pair of headphones I've ever had breaks extremely quick. Currently I'm in need of a new pair for my Cingular SLVR, which of course you can only get from Cingular...I haven't even gone in there yet, don't wanna even know how much it's gunna cost

i hate earbuds.

i use these and i really like em

i treat my headphnoes like dirt (ie stepping on them, leaving them outside etc) and they hold up for a long azz time.

MDRQ22LP.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now