my love rediscovered.

SleepOnIt

i love to bomb ....i kinda forgot that for a while. i got arrested a few years back for a rooftop. sence then i kinda fell off that hard bombing that i used to do, and settled into developing style, rocking walls and doing fr8s, and whatever. so i didnt bomb for ......two or three years....i know i know. this is sad. but a week ago i got drunk and hit some really prime spots one of which no one has ever hit before, and like that...bam the fire is re-lit, and i feel great. and have gone out a couple of times sence then. what ever, you all dont really give a fuck, but i would rather tell a bunch of people that could understand what its all about instead of people that think going out bombing is somehow related to terrorist actions. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork

good for you....

just fuckin with ya..

im more into fr8s, but i do my share of bombin from time to time.

i dont like bombin for the most part, cause the adrenaline rush makes me feel like im not in control of the situation. i prefer fr8s because its a little more calm.

only a little bit. the chases have been on a couple times, and i still dont like them.

thats what im screamin. bombin for me, is like having sex... almost, and with a wall. and as funny as that sounds im sure you can relate. well maybe not the sex with a wall part, or any of it for that matter, what the fuck am i talking about? i dont know, im goin to go bomb some shit, one.

I feel ya holmes.

I stopped paintin for around 4 or 5 years and that shit was horrible!!!!!!!! I got busted sick for some other bullshit and I had to be on tip top behavior. It's so fucken sick how graf is treated in Cali especially being brown, everyone treats you like a fucken jailbird for nothin.

Stolen Land

• 3 months later...

someone, please get me started on talking about bombing, or graff in general....who got that flicker back into you a coupla years ago kiddo? you inspired me, i remotivated you....a trade for a trade. highways, heavens, billboards off the highways, walls...remember the party on bay st, hahaha? remember the chase off i95 at st james w/ at the time, nsoe? bridges, walls, freights, the cold ass night w/ me you and spre...robbing paint from stores w/ pillow cases? think thru ink, michael runs. shit, the list continues...despite recent ongoings, (ie: narcs=felonies and misdemeanors, and this stale period of time between us...) this fire inside was started by you and the rest, and for that ill never forget.... find me muffucka.

i always love bombing..its tops for me...because its ever changing..next to that is freights because honestly freights are always changing too..unless you always get the same type of cars in your yard...painting walls is also dope..but i like the raw feel of bombing

Guest Revolt

na i think thats great that you got back in to it i mean with out bombing there would be no graff i wish to see you kill shit so you can put some of that fire in me...i got cought to by cops but i dont care i lay low a lil and stile went out and never changed my name ')

Rat Krew

Originally posted by Revolt

na i think thats great that you got back in to it i mean with out bombing there would be no graff i wish to see you kill shit so you can put some of that fire in me...i got cought to by cops but i dont care i lay low a lil and stile went out and never changed my name ')

Rat Krew

yeah, you know. the real shit, like bombing the business next to one of the chillest illegal spots ever. fucking killing shit dude.

so when are we going to battle there guy? 25 cans, you never emailed me. You guys are really making waves with the wrong people.

Guest Revolt

i never bombed anything next ta that legal ....what about ummm wensday at 3-3:30 at that paint shop...ill battal you

i dont have 25 cans to gamble with

Guest Revolt

and please dont give me that bull shit...that hole fucking line ''street'' is so fucked i think of it was a spot so many ppl hit that place up ...spre,koma,post,notas,creep,ravn,nest,,....that not one bissness all of then ...dont get on 2 kids backs cuzs they bomb a store next to a legal yeah i know that was dumb but look at all the other shit up i dont see you runing your mouths to them

1. I'll run my mouth to whomever I want.

2. I'm not referring to Duron. I'm refering to the chillest ILLEGAL spot in the area which you fucking retards(I'm assuming you're "take" or one of those other aliases i can barely make out) wrote on the business near it and the trains there WHICH HAVENT MOVED FOR YEARS.

25 cans of rusto skip. I'm too busy of a person to waste my time for friendly ha-has.

Guest Revolt

5 cans....cuzs thats all i got to fuck with and ill battal you this weekend sunday or saterday pick your day ....please keep it on the low i dont need 1000 people there

Archived