ive been at work for an hour and havent done shit...

boogie hands

its hard working 5 days a week in an industry that really only works from monday to wednesday.

actually its not that hard. im going to go knock out a solid 10 minute task while i think of another worthless post.

3rd004.jpg

this came up when i google imaged "french turd". i agree with google.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Morning = go down to the snack store, shoot the shit, get a tasty breakfast biscut, plan pranks on coworkers, waste time on internet, drink energy drink and get to work.

gee. a whole hour. how do you sleep at night?

the industry i previously worked in was very busy and i would pretty much be blitzed with a million things to do the minute i walked in the door. my new career path is a little more relaxed so needless to say im having trouble adjusting. im sure ill get over it though.

My day usually begins with an hour or two of nothing followed by four hours of intense work followed by what i like to call my two hour "decompression"

same.....ahhh to sit here and make money by chilling on the net...:scrambled:

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i get paid 20 an hour to take naps in my car and eat two hour lunches..and i make up my own hours im never going to quit this one

Hook a brotha up with a application!