Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

i think the purple vitamin water makes me shit....

im not sure...it could be the 4 glasses of wine i had last night with dinner. maybe i just drink the purple vitamin water after ive been drinking at thats why i always feel this way. rest assured the boogie hands institute of science is going to get to the bottom of this. ill make sure to keep you guys posted.

p.s.- the yellow vitamin water definitely makes me shit. i didnt realize it had caffeine in it. between "formula 50" and caffeine in vitamin water im starting to have my doubts.

suck my nuts glaceau.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Probably makes you shit because you where dehydrated from drinking all that Jesus Juice the night before.

Hey this morning I totally went to the beach to watch the sunrise.

thats a nice thing to do from time to time.

haha purple poo

I drank a case of blue powerade in one day and was shitting blue for the next two days.

"vitamin_50_cent.jpg"

vItAmIN WaTeR yO.

The next TV spot for Vitamin water should be 50 Cent busting through Kool Aid's living room brick wall and shouting "NOW WHAT M@%&$*@ER!?"

I'd be compelled to burn the entire store down, as opposed to before just being upset about retarded branding that seriously only makes sense if it's going after kneegrows and their lifesource of sugar water.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now