Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Akay

Job offer for graffiti artists...

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this....here goes anyway!

Im looking to get a logo/banner made for an up and coming bboy (breakdance) website...dimension 800*100px...i need it done in graffiti style lettering with a cool breakdance character design. Originality and style is a must.

This is PAID work, no timewasting, so if you are interested please send me an email with your best offer to newforme23@hotmail.com

Please note that I want this done well...so please only apply if you think you can do something really awesome :cool:

Peace, Akay.

hi, i suck at graff and i dont know anybody that does it. can you make me cool by spraypainting something so that the girls at my highschool will finally take me seriously when i talk about appearing on Mtv's "MADE" as a bboy hip hop graffiti artist.

graffiti is art

love always,

hardcore hip hop name of which doesnt fit the person of who i am

peace

I have acouple job offers too.

Its for a butcher and pays 12 an hr. and all you have to do is take meat in the back for 6-8hrs. a day. The other job is for a caterer he needs someone to do some odd jobs and toss his salad. Its easy and you only have to do it on the weekeneds. It pays the same as the butchers job. Get at me with pm's if your interested.

fucking morons with their gatdamn solicitation (warning: generalization ahead. actual ad may pay a few bucks)

"must be really super dope!! and btw do it for free!!"

ok, just must be really super dope then

i'll pay you if it rox