BEST FIGHT STORIES/WHO'S KNOCKED WHO?

ILOVECOCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with your points on how its better to just smash on some yupster instead of fellow writers, but alotta niggas who write have big egos and need to be checked. writers who diss get socked, its simple as that.

if i put my ass on the line to paint a street side fillin, and then your punk ass comes along and rags it, im going to find you and smash your face in. thats the mentality of graffiti. of course it would be great if it was all peace and we all got along and drank 40s together and all crushed the city together, but in reality it will never be like this. maybe it would stop if disrespectin ass niggas would stop their shit. but even i look at myself and hacking peoples out is part of the game. im sure theres kids out there right now who would love to fight me because i went over them or someshit, and i definately have a list of names in my head who are in the smash on sight category.

that guy getting tortured in that van in the WAR3 video is pretty brutal. Duct tape to mouth to choke....yikes.

Revok vs. Kept

Kept said on here that Revok hit him in the back of the head with a bike lock over that fillin he did over one of revoks full colors...

haha "Still worth it?"

What about R10 knocking out smog???? arent there some teeth to be claimed???

What about R10 knocking fat paris down a flight of stairs??

What about R10 punking chris in front of his lady scared to come out the house??

the list goes on

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CHRIS GETTING PUNKED COMMENT IS FALSE AND SO IS THE REST OF THE BULLSHIT YOU SPIT. HONESTLY FIGHTING WISE CHRIS CAN PROBOBLY TAKE YOUR ENTIRE CREW ON. WHATS UP WITH DTC BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF GTB AT THAT ART SHOW NOT TO LONG AGO?

O AND GUNS CAN CONTINUE GETTING BACKHANDED LIKE A BITCH..

ITS FUNYY HOW PEOPLE INVOLVE THEM SELVES WITH OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS I MYSELF AM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES BEEF FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE ABSOLUTY NOTHING TO DO WITH EITHER SIDE ..................THAT WILL BE ALL FROM ME CARRY ON..............

Couldnt have said it better.