BEST FIGHT STORIES/WHO'S KNOCKED WHO?

ILOVECOCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUNS AND ADEK BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ELEVEN, TWELVE WHO FUCKIN KNOWS FIXEDGEAR MOUTHSPILLIN UNDERBREATH ABERCROMBIE BITCHES. GUNER STARTED KNOCKIN OUT "KOOKS" ONE BY ONE....TIMBERING...ADEK THOUGHT WHAT THE FUCK WHY NOT...ONE, TWO, THREE.....

THROWIN SHOES ON ROOVES...GOOD TIMES...FUCK GHANDI ASS NECKFLAPPER HAND POCKETEERS.

BUCK FITTY, REYES, THE GUN....

GNR WALKIN OUT FUCKIN WITH THE BOUNCER....BOUNCE GETS LIPPY...OUT CAME FLAT BLACK, FAT CAP....TEN INCHES IN FRONT OF FACE SUPRISE ETHNIC CHANGE SPRAY. BUDDIES COME OUT TRY TO RUSH...BUCK SIDE KNUCKLE TO GROUND ENSUE THE FOOT STOMP PARTY WITH BUCK AND REYES COMPETING FOR BEST STYLE FORM DAMAGE AND RESPONSIVE MOAN....

SO FUN....

what about DIAR and BUCK 50' date=' isnt there a video of that shit?[/quote']

What about R10 knocking out smog???? arent there some teeth to be claimed???

What about R10 knocking fat paris down a flight of stairs??

What about R10 punking chris in front of his lady scared to come out the house??

the list goes on

Oh man!! Guner whats up!?

This got to be the best thread on here...... Shit talking at it's greatest.

So GUSTO......

Gusto is running all over town, Gusto is a friend of mine, but Gusto runs his mouth like crazy.

2 of my good friends have fought him and they both won. I'm definitely not taking sides on this either. One of the fights was in front some bar. Gusto already has a shiner, and gets into an arguement with one of my boys. He leaves the fight with a bloody nose and another black eye.

A couple months later he gets in anoher fight in front of some bar in the mission. He loses again, but the man is definitely not a punk. He talks his shit and backs it up. So......respect that.

I seen this punk ass kid named P.S. that used to line anything and everything even though he was toy get mopped up by this cat named ghost. p.s. talked a big one cuz he thought he was a bad ass, then he got knocked the fuck out with two shots then got held in the air by the throat and thrown through a fence.ghost through a tag on his face after. it was comedy. made my week.

I got flix of the Gusto fights too!!

There's this one flik of Gusto's fist leaving my boy's face.

Shit looks tight.

Another story, a couple years ago on Haight and Fillmore in front of this bar, YoG walks out and starts tagging all over the place. There was a bunch of writers posted up across the street just chilling. Everyone knew eachother, so there was a good vibe. So, while he's bombing, some Abercrombie couple walks up to him. Dude was kind of buff and 30ish. His girl is like,"Don't do that!" YoG says,"Fuck you Beeeeeitch!" Abercrombie boyfriend steps up, and then YoG sprays dude in the face with flat black, and then clocks him a couple of times in the head with his spray can. Shit was funny as fuck, There were about 15 writers across the street witnessing the whole thing.

Abercrombie was pissed, and YoG was just laughing, I don't even think YoG took the situation seriously. So Abercrombie starts chasing him in circles and YoG is just hitting him in the head with his spray can, and laughing the entire time. Abercrombie finally catches up, and wrestles YoG to the ground. I think Abercrombie got a couple of shots in, but just as that happens, he gets rushed by at least 5 dudes. His girlfriend is crying, "Stop, Stop!!"

Oh man, you had to be there, it was one of the greatest moments in SF graff

bushopping lore

Hear and Torch KCM got on a bus and pocket checked this guy Tips FBS. tips catches hear later and lays him out

Hyper getting his pockets run by everyone in CT, it was like a gangbang train

I hear BUCK50 lays people out like none other, a homie told me he shifted Ataris face a few inches off his skull. Also heard that Atari and CHan caught KUTS one night and did him in. dumped his body near the bay bridge. word up

this is funny lets hear more