moussaoui gets life in jail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good. I dont think he deserved the death penalty. The jury took a long time, filled out a very detailed report on why they made their choice, and it made sense. It proves to me that the judicial system still works and that the united states is still a democracy.

Omerta? What are you Al Qaida?

M-ski's known to have at least blown a ton of smoke up the US asses, but one of the things that has been pushed is his connection to the Shoe Bomber... fucking M's doesn't know the meaning of 'Omerta'... he probably knows the spirit but I doubt he really understands... he's a knight in the spotlight but a jester in the palace

I think Moussaoui is bad guy but he claimed credit for everything ever done in a form of terrorism. I think he planned to try and attack the US in some way, but I seriously doubt this guy had anything to do with 9/11. Too much gusto on his part

Moussaoui is such a wannabe. "I did this, I did that, I was with the Shoe Bomber, I knew all about the attack on 9/11." Ba-LONEY. The guy was probably the designated Lee Harvey. He's not going to like prison in Florence. It suuuucks.

Moussaoui is such a wannabe. "I did this' date=' I did that, I was with the Shoe Bomber, I knew all about the attack on 9/11." Ba-LONEY. The guy was probably the designated Lee Harvey. He's not going to like prison in Florence. It [i']suuuucks.[/i]

True that. From the testimonies, it said that a Moussaoui often was considered an annoyance by his other terrorist buddies. Moussaoui failed his flight training school. But he does deserve his sentence since he was aware of 9/11, and refused to tell the FBI about it when he first started being interrogated in August 2001.

yeah, I actually think this is probably the best outcome. If we senteced him to death, that could be misconstrued into making him a martyr. If we send him to Colorado and he happens to get dead at the hands of some Aryan Brotherhood killer then we don't have to support him and the memory fades. Actually, the memory fades just through the fact that the story is dead but M'ski isn't.

yeah' date=' I actually think this is probably the best outcome. If we senteced him to death, that could be misconstrued into making him a martyr. If we send him to Colorado and he happens to get dead at the hands of some Aryan Brotherhood killer then we don't have to support him and the memory fades. Actually, the memory fades just through the fact that the story is dead but M'ski isn't.[/quote']

I wouldn't mind if some "Aryan" dude killed him, but I doubt that would happen at the prison he's going to. I think Guiness ranked it as the most secure prison in the world. He will get almost no contact with other prisoners, and I don't think they can even let him watch TV. Probably gets to read books and that's it.

uh, the prison he's going to is the cradle of the 'fedral' Aryan Brotherhood, and the 2 top leaders are currently on trial for ordering murders in other states from their cells, where they are isolated 23 hours a day, just like Mouski... here, I bet I can find an article, this is recent news...

is it good he will be in jail till death ? If he does die in prison - i suppose ? but what happens if he realises he was wrong and wants to save the world. who will be wrong for stopping his behavior to re unite life ?

i dont approve of the death penalty but in this case i feel he should be obliterated he is one of many men who caused this whole big fucken mess in the first place sorry son of a bitch and he has no remorse and wtf hes in jail with other terrorist what if these guy broke out and formed this massive plot to destroy the world and we had the chance to blow them up first....

i dont approve of the death penalty but in this case i feel he should be obliterated he is one of many men who caused this whole big fucken mess in the first place sorry son of a bitch and he has no remorse and wtf hes in jail with other terrorist what if these guy broke out and formed this massive plot to destroy the world and we had the chance to blow them up first....

sounds like a movie plot.

taken from ny times

The jurors' doubts about Moussaoui's ties to 9/11 highlighted a key question in the case presented by the government, which had cast Moussaoui as a symbol of the plot and had called victims' family members to give emotional testimony about the attacks' devastating impact.

Despite the questions about Moussaoui's ties to 9/11, Brinkema offered several victims' relatives a last chance to address Moussaoui on Thursday.

"I want you to know how you wrecked my life," Rosemary Dillard said, turning from the courtroom lectern to face Moussaoui. Dillard's husband, Eddie, was killed on the hijacked jet that crashed into the Pentagon. Dillard, who was a manager at American Airlines, also had supervised several members of the jet's flight crew.

"I live alone now," she told Moussaoui. "My husband should still be with me ... I feel nothing but disgust" for you.

Moussaoui sat in his chair staring at Dillard and the other family witnesses, betraying no emotion.

When his turn came, Moussaoui put aside prepared remarks to respond to them, referring first to Dillard. "She said I destroyed her life and she lost her husband," Moussaoui said. "Maybe one day she can think about how many people the CIA has destroyed. ... You have an amount of hypocrisy which is beyond any belief. Your humanity is a very selective humanity. Only you suffer; only you feel."

great closing remarks by moussaoui. too bad hes been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and played right into their hands when he stated how surprised that the us justice system was fair in his appeal.