Ask a Mexican.

Pistol

the whole sur thing is short for sureno.

M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, Mexican, it's a mafia thing.

i don't know of any relation to aztec calandars or other shit.

most don't give a shit, just the gangs.

N is the 14th letter so Norte.

just another prison gang that likes to pick fruit and wear red outfits from the 90's.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a California thing... northern cali is Norte (that's spanish for north) and they hit up 14 and mexicans from southern cali claim Sur (yeah, you guessed right, thats spanish for south) and they hit up 13. I don't really know the whole deal about the 13 but it has some aztec culture meaning. and SUR also stands fro Southern United Raza.

Now i ask, why do you call mexicans scraps?

I know what a norteno is.. it was a joke. A scrap is a southener

Yes' date=' both northern and southern continents are sometimes called "The Americas" as one big land mass, just as Europe and Asia are sometimes reffered to as "Eurasia" as being one land mass. But read any almanac or encyclopedia and it will say that there are "7 continents" in the world and that Europe and Asia and North and South America are seperate continents. I mean you can call people United Statians all you want but "American" will still be more popularily used.[/quote']

Well my dear amigo, just cos its more popular it doesnt mean its right. ;) ...anyway gringo or gabacho is more popular than american in Mexico... and the weird thing is that spanish people call the french people gabachos... at least thats what this dude from Valencia told me.

not to venture too far off thr subject.

italian is supposed to be a fairly easy language to master.

along with spanish and portuguese.

the languages are all pretty similar.

English is considered a fairly difficulet if not confusing language to master.

due the the way the same letters can be pronounced various ways and the same word can mean different things. etc.

Mexicans down to protest against any country for inhumane acts.

Demonstration @ Mexican Consulate 05-05-06Demonstration Called in Los Angeles, at Mexican Consulate, for 8 a.m. on Friday

The Other Cinco de Mayo, from Coast to Coast

By Raymundo Reynoso

The Other Campaign on The Other Side

May 4, 2006

Compaeros and compaeras: We salute the actions and demonstrations rejecting the violence and assassinations committed by the three levels of the Mexican government, of which our brothers and sisters of the heroic people of San Salvador Atenco, who yesterday valiantly confronted the forces of repression, have been victim.

We are well aware that the deaths of two Atenco citizens are now added to those of the miners massacred in Michoacan within the past month, and of all our people who from their different trenches, and throughout history, have also been massacred by the evil governments of our homeland.

Therefore, we announce that tomorrow, Friday the Fifth of May, beginning at 8:00 a.m., outside the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles. (2401 West 6th Street). We will act together with all who join us to denounce the irrational violence committed by the governments of the PAN, PRD and PRI parties against a people that demands that its rights be respected.

It's a California thing... northern cali is Norte (that's spanish for north) and they hit up 14 and mexicans from southern cali claim Sur (yeah, you guessed right, thats spanish for south) and they hit up 13. I don't really know the whole deal about the 13 but it has some aztec culture meaning. and SUR also stands fro Southern United Raza.

Now i ask, why do you call mexicans scraps?

ha

ah

ha

I don't know what the fuck that brown liquid is.

Could it be Champurado?

It's like Mexican hot chocolate but thicker, it's usually around during the holidays.

About the whole MeCHA thing.

Fox News and alot of other outlets attacked Cruz Bustamante when he ran for governor of CA by saying he was a member of MeCHA the radical racist seperatist group.

The phrase "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada," is often translated as "For the Race, everything, for those outside of the Race, nothing," is used to try and promote the group as a racist anti-white group of radicals. But then again the translation was done by white people that don't understand the many nuances of the language. Somethings don't translate literally to other languages. But they don't explain this.

A better translation is "By the people, everything; outside of the people, nothing," and that be compared to the similar quote , "United we stand, divided we fall."

aight, last question. i'm puerto rican/cuban so i don't fully understand this part about the 'mexican jokes'. so why does everysone joke about 'mexicans hanging out at home depot' ? ..... we spics from the east coast don't hang at home depots', so is it a cali thing or what?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
mexicans hang out at home depot in the hopes that a contractor buying supplies for a job will need day laborers

Sometimes I hang out at Home Depot.....in hopes that they come out with more BERRY

Guest nutsonmychin!

Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an illegal alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each illegal alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

...so what does that mean, It means, this alien worker situation is no cake walk. Because officially, the person who is looking at a fine/prison, is the person who hires the illegal alien...

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border

from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I don't plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers

speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I don't want any

complaints or negative comments from the locals, either.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

cid_006001c64e8351dc925002814BB1you.jpg

Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an illegal alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each illegal alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

...so what does that mean, It means, this alien worker situation is no cake walk. Because officially, the person who is looking at a fine/prison, is the person who hires the illegal alien...

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border

from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I don't plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers

speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I don't want any

complaints or negative comments from the locals, either.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

cid_006001c64e8351dc925002814BB1you.jpg

1.Health care in Mexico blows, anyway you need to pay your social security taxes to get free medical health.

2.In the border cities this is if not common, you can find someone who can translate for you.

3.Again, in the border cities and a few tourist destinations tickets and a few other forms are printed both in english and spanish.

4.If you get your kids into a private school you'll get that.

5.There are classes on american history in High School and i think junior high as well. I took a few american history classes in collegue.

6.Thats not gonna happen buddy.

7.Not even mexican kids get fed at schools, give it up.

8.You can! You only need to pass the driving test.

9.No need to, it's Mexico man! we drive as we please. Stops signs are a mere suggestion.

10.You'll be amazed how many languages a mexican police officer can learn in order to get a hold of your money when they pull you over.

11.You wont, we will gladly sell you LEGAL fireworks all year round.

12.Don't we all want that?

13.Contrary to popular belief, amercians are more than welcome to come over to Mexico. We appreciate your bussines and well, white boys are easier to rob... and we love american women, nothing better than pink caucasian pussy.

We expect your visit soon!

PD. we don't have a vicepresident.