Ask a Mexican.

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now im asking the "mexicans"... why do you call yourself mexicans if you weren't born here nor live here' date=' you guys are mexican americans and that means you are americans with some mexican family values and traditions, but you are not mexicans, just like african americans are not africans.[/quote']

this is something that annoys me, "America" is a continetnt- actually a few (north AND south America and also central America that connects them together) so therefore were all americans, when we say we are "mexican" we are just pointin out what part of "America" we are from. so yeah- there go my 2 cents bitches.

peace

first Canadian tries to say he's "American" based on your argument gets his/her ass kicked!

Actually, I like almost all of the Canadians that come on here, and Mexicans for that matter... mostly I have problems with Americans, and AUSTRAILIANS, fuck, I gotta meet all the Aussies in one place for a culling...

this is something that annoys me, "America" is a continetnt- actually a few (north AND south America and also central America that connects them together) so therefore were all americans, when we say we are "mexican" we are just pointin out what part of "America" we are from. so yeah- there go my 2 cents bitches.

peace

sorry but it wouldn't make sense to call ourselves UnitedStatians... yes America are two continents, but no other country refers to their nationality as "American" except for the United States. i think most people are well aware that about america being two continents... i think the name is just a sign of the times, when much of the American continents were just extentions of European empires while the U.S. was really the only independent country at the time. so they just took the name "american"

first Canadian tries to say he's "American" based on your argument gets his/her ass kicked!

Actually, I like almost all of the Canadians that come on here, and Mexicans for that matter... mostly I have problems with Americans, and AUSTRAILIANS, fuck, I gotta meet all the Aussies in one place for a culling...

I'll cull you if you don't watch out

:scrambled:

the Brits subsist on boiled dirt, really man how obnoxious can they be?

Aussies are the best and the worst people on the planet. Your major problem is that best/worst ratio exists in every single individual out there... Seriously, I've known a few, mostly from the skating world but... I wish I had an Aussie best friend, that's what I really need, an Aussie sidekick, I'm NEVER the asshole when an Aussie is in the room. Seriously, If ever I was from a country I was never from... and another thing, don't be thinking you're your own kinda race or 'people' or something, you're just the Irish that were so bad they got shipped to paradise.

Fortunately, I was born in paradise as well so you got nothing on me.

What do y'all Mexicans think about that?!

Oh, you guys ever play that drinking game 'Mexican'? Do you call it something else like 'Canadian'?

the Brits subsist on boiled dirt, really man how obnoxious can they be?

Aussies are the best and the worst people on the planet. Your major problem is that best/worst ratio exists in every single individual out there...

I don't get it. explain

.. and another thing, don't be thinking you're your own kinda race or 'people' or something, you're just the Irish that were so bad they got shipped to paradise.

I don't even like the word 'aussie.' it makes me cringe. But its better than calling ourselves "Irish" because of ancestry and surnames. (like everyone in america/boston does, because Irish is the least uncool white race to be or something?). I mean if they don't dye rivers green in Ireland, you guys don't have to either

hey, don't tell me about being an 'Irish American', I dunno what they're onto here either... I mean, why can't queers march in the parade? Just somebody else to punch, and you don't feel guilty tomorrow! (No, that's wrong, I don't punch queers except on St. Pat's day and that only because everyone gets it!)

Still, you probably don't see it, I'm guessing you're Aussie, what else do you wanna be called, My usual 'nickname' for an Aussie I'm actually dealing with on the live day to day is 'Dick' or 'Bruce'... It wouldn't make a lot of sense if I went on about how crazy all you 'Bruces' were, and if I call you a bunch of 'Dicks' it comes off angrier than I really want to...

Anyway, you don't see it because you're surrounded by Aussies, or 'bruces' or 'dicks'...

so what your saying is that australians are assholes by nature due to our ancestory, and this is based upon the skateboarders you've known? There might be external factors, like skateboarding australians who go to America are assholes? for someone who calls himself smart that a pretty compelling arguement you make.

On Tv 2 nights ago was the last time I saw some American play the convict australia card and he was some bible bashing morman who practised exorcisms

anyhoo not that I care, I enjoy that reputation

for someone who calls himself smart that a pretty compelling arguement you make.

See...

aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi

Well pillage your town and rape your women.

(And drink all your alcohol while were at it) motherfuckazzzzzzzzz

How could you hate veal and eggplant? You're probably Mexican!

No no...I assure you, I'm here legally. I hate eggplant cuz it made me deathly ill once, can't eat it again. I hate veal cuz...iono, I just do. Maybe I am kinda Mexican

Look, the whole point of this thread is about how it's not if you're here legally it's if you're mexican, and then, by proxy, a mexican-american, which is the very next best thing to being an actual american and so, again by proxy, you are marginally better than an australian, but you want one as your side kick because OBVIOUSLY a mexican can't have an american sidekick... that's like mouse>dog>cat and it just doesn't fly... that dog won't hunt, that burro won't fetch, that taco won't bend... ANYWAY< The main thing is that you're better than australians, but just barely.

no wait...

If we're going to label people, why not label them by places they've actually been? How many black people have been to Africa? Most "Mexicans" living in the United States are from California which used to be Mexican territory until the Gringos took it over like everything else. Why not name people by where they've actually been, like Compton american, east LA american, Home Depot American, Wal-Mart American, La taqueria American... seriously though. if any of you went to any other country, you're american. not asian american, mexican american, african american.

/HAHA Australians are the same as every other nationality.

/Our culture just doesent give a fuck.

/yeah im 2nd gen welsh, 6 pound got our family to australia.

/Its a Beauitifull country. very multicultural, nice weather.

/fuck those slap stick cleche's we get. we just play up to them for a laugh.

/otherwise, americans are out spoken wankers with oversized sences of acomplishment.

/spose though. all we see of american youth outr side hiphop films is those fucking movies. theres so fucking many of them and all the people are the same.

anyway...

what i wanted to know was DO MEXICANS LIKE CARONAS? cos yeah thats all the mexican we see in aust other than taco's and buritos. wich both kick ass.

and do you lot realy have a siesta after lunch?