Ask a Mexican.

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kiddin smart...

that remark was in regards to the

"do messicans bathe question".....

well, I actually understood that... I would never force a lady to back up such a threat unless I knew she was absolutely serious. I was merely going to suggest we have a drink while I explain that I didn't was why Mexican's don't BATHE, I asked why they don't take baths. You know, I just fixed my bath... I was just saying that but, what's say, we have the drinks and later if you feel like it you can show me around the tub... we can take the 12oz. helicopter...

helicopter.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!

whats up with them being so fertile!?

i swear a dude will jack off into a sock and Maria is knocked up.

i don't really listen to power106 or the radio too much, much less khool-aid.

chicano rap sucks for the most part.

i don't understand how people can listen to that shit like lil rob.

recycled zapp and roger beats over played out gangster shit in spanglish.

it's almost as bad as south central cartel mayate rap.

shitty music is shitty music period. no color lines.

i would hardly give a shit what khool-aid says, she def. not my spokeswoman .

Many of the Mexicans I talk to about Mexico hate the cops govt. etc for its corruption.

Yet they still wave the Mexican flag.

Because they're proud of the heritage and the people not the govt.

Just like I have US flag on my work truck.

I love the US and most of the people.

But I fuckin' hate the Bush administration.

Mexicans can have a love/hate relationship with Mexico just like us.

Remember the Alamo? Yeah it was a piece of shit in a fuckin shithole of a city. Keep it.

Nazi's were in Mexico only until we summoned The 3 Amigos to crush them along with El Guapo.

No were pissed the US made the Capital of Orange County aka "The White Bread Factory" Santa Ana then you motherfuckers dropped an "N". Besides he sold a shitload of Mexico in the Gadsden Purchase. Even Mexico didn't want him and exiled him for a minute. I guess he was kinda like a temporary Guatemalan.

Maximillian, fuck that spic bastard.

deliss- nah never ate at that place. i usually stay on the eastside or oc.

Pistol' date=' here's one that you cant ignore. Whats the REAL beef between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans all about?[/quote']

eww don't get me started on puta-ricans. i mean look at 'em.

nah just kidding, i talk shit about 'em but they're cool. i mean i would hang out with mamerro and his pops if they pretended to be mexican.

i don't know man there is a lot of prejudices and discimination between alot of S & C American countries. Mexicans tallking shit about Guatemalans, Salvadorians talking shit about Nicaraguans etc..

NOBODY IS LIVING OFF OF YOUR TAXES' date=' DUMB FUCK, UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE PAY MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR IN TAXES , AND PRODUCE MORE THAN 735,000,000,000 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE US ECONOMY THATS MORE THAN THE WHAT THE MEXICAN ECONOMY IS BASED ON WHICH IS 500,000,000,000 DOLLARS A YEAR .... ABOUT WHITES IN MEXICO ... THERES PLENTY OF THEM ... DONT WORRY, WE WILL BE TAKING CARE OF THEM REAL SOON .....[/quote']

I don't know what kinda fuckin mexicans you know but all the mexicans i know don't pay taxes and when they fuckin get fucked up or their bitch's gonna have a baby they go to the

hospital get everything done and say they are going to pay it wich they end up not paying for, meaning the Part of the Tax money is picking up the sluck dumbass. As for TronoxDeXHuesos I don't live in mexico so I don't know. I know lots of mexicans and work with mexicans so I'm not raggin on them so shut the fuck up. The thread is Ask a exican and I was asking. lol, gettin all pissed off. Oh and I'm not the one fuckin` in the hotels I used to clean them also. :D

I don't know what kinda fuckin mexicans you know but all the mexicans i know don't pay taxes and when they fuckin get fucked up or their bitch's gonna have a baby they go to the

hospital get everything done and say they are going to pay it wich they end up not paying for, meaning the Part of the Tax money is picking up the sluck dumbass. As for TronoxDeXHuesos I don't live in mexico so I don't know. I know lots of mexicans and work with mexicans so I'm not raggin on them so shut the fuck up. The thread is Ask a exican and I was asking. lol, gettin all pissed off. Oh and I'm not the one fuckin` in the hotels I used to clean them also. :D

I wasn't pissed man... the thing is i get to live in both countries and i can see that assholes come in all different shapes, size and race.

Now im asking the "mexicans"... why do you call yourself mexicans if you weren't born here nor live here, you guys are mexican americans and that means you are americans with some mexican family values and traditions, but you are not mexicans, just like african americans are not africans.

hospital get everything done and say they are going to pay it wich they end up not paying for, meaning the Part of the Tax money is picking up the sluck dumbass.

I think you just hang around shitty ass people, I can see why too. Next time before you speak, shut the fuck up.

Now im asking the "mexicans"... why do you call yourself mexicans if you weren't born here nor live here' date=' you guys are mexican americans and that means you are americans with some mexican family values and traditions, but you are not mexicans, just like african americans are not africans.[/quote']

you mean italians get hit up, they say they're italian-american or italian.

pretty sure they say italian dude.

besides look at alll those silly extra syllables in american. im too lazy.

i don't know it even bothers people. fuckin' symantics and people trying to look into the deep meaning and disect the hidding meaning of how Mexicans are not wanting to say the American after.

My question is how come Mexican chicks get offended when you accuse them of taking a shit. When I was in high school, this Mexican (actually half Guatamalan) chick came from the bathroom to class, and I asked her did she take a shit. I had never seen her pissed off before until I asked her that question. Then I said I could smell it. She got even more pissed. Which is weird cuz she was never the type to get mad. This Mexican guy was sitting next to me laughing the whole time.

Then it happened again, a few years later, at my job where a different Mexican chick came from the bathroom, and I asked her did she just get done taking a dump. She had never got mad at me either until then. She acted like I was the scum of the earth. And just like the time in high school, a guy (black guy this time) working beside me was laughing the whole time.

So my question is, is it considered very offensive in Mexican culture to talk about the expelling of fecal matter in front of Mexican women?

Why doesnt the mexican government care that their people are leaving mexico? And why do the mexicans who leave have mexican pride?

The Mexican government doesn't mind Mexicans leaving Mexico at all. In fact they encourage it, because A. Mexicans return a few billions of dollars a year earned in the U.S. back into the Mexican economy. B. it's better for them to leave than having someone unemployed and poverty-stricken in their own country C. some Mexican officials are still bitter about the Mexican-American war, and would like to see the "reconquista" as they call it.

So my question is, is it considered very offensive in Mexican culture to talk about the expelling of fecal matter in front of Mexican women?

I think that might cross racial lines and narrow down to just your bad style with the honeys...

*just because I noticed that there was an extra post before I posted this... and it's kinda related but, the only Mexican I ever heard fart was a girl.