Ask a Mexican.

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hav'mt read all the other posts cuz i gotta go soon but wyhy the fuck are mexicans doing the walkouts and not showinf up to work when if it where illegal whites in mexico they'd kick whiteys ass and throw him in jail, and then in jail probably shove beans and rice in his ass?, i don't have anything against "mexicans" but it's the dumbass's here who are all bitchin` about rights when they're livin` off my fuckin taxes. peace.

lets get to the bottom of this ... YES MOTHERFUCKER we are taking over our lands, and this is no Mexican government conspiracy theory, its just the nature of life, the sacred cycle of life and the universe. ... and its not about "taking back what used to be MEXICO" because before 1492 and before we were "MEXICANS, SALVADOREANS, GUATEMALANS, LATINOS, HISPANICS, MEXICAN-AMERICAN" and all of the rest of European given names, we were and ARE INDIGENOUS. NOT NATIVE, but indigenous, NICAN TLALCA. Its not about the place were you were born, but the SPIRITUAL and PHISYCAL connection you and your people have to the earth .... We have been on these lands for MILLIONS and MILLIONS of years...FROM ALASKA TO CHILE .... CALI TO NEW YORK....., Europeans and their decendants have only been here for about 550 years! .... BUT OUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PURPOSELY BEEN DUMBED DOWN, STRIPPED OF OUR TRUE HISTORY, LANGUAGE AND CULTURE ... why???? because if we had knoledge of WHO WE TRULY ARE, there would be no way in HELL we would let these motherfuckers call us "ILLEGALS" in our own lands... get the fuck outta here... I personally would never waive a Mexican, Salvadorean, Guatemalan, farless a NAZI AMERICAN flag ... doing so would only implicate that I support the BORDERS that would set by the Europeans, that separate me from my sisters and brothers living in other lands...Divide and Conquer ...

Pistol, get your shit straight homie, stop misleading and continuing the ignorance that already exists on our gente and in others ....

I hav'mt read all the other posts cuz i gotta go soon but wyhy the fuck are mexicans doing the walkouts and not showinf up to work when if it where illegal whites in mexico they'd kick whiteys ass and throw him in jail' date=' and then in jail probably shove beans and rice in his ass?, i don't have anything against "mexicans" but it's the dumbass's here who are all bitchin` about rights when they're livin` off my fuckin taxes. peace.[/quote']

Actually, if your're american you dont need a passport to get into Mexico. I live in the border with the states and we get a bunch of old pedophiles moving to small towns to take pictures of naked children, a bunch of 18 year old brats that get wasted here cuz the legal drinking age is 18 and act like they own the fucking country cuz they got dollars in their pockets and i know for a fact that those kinda people dont get thrown into jail... there's this myth that illegal inmigrants as soon as they enter teh states look for the nearest welfare office but that aint true, most of this people work with fake social security numbers and pay taxes and still they dont get the medical and social assitance their tax money allows em to get... so most of those spics that work in the hotels you fuck in aint living off your fucking taxes

I hav'mt read all the other posts cuz i gotta go soon but wyhy the fuck are mexicans doing the walkouts and not showinf up to work when if it where illegal whites in mexico they'd kick whiteys ass and throw him in jail' date=' and then in jail probably shove beans and rice in his ass?, i don't have anything against "mexicans" but it's the dumbass's here who are all bitchin` about rights when they're livin` off my fuckin taxes. peace.[/quote']

NOBODY IS LIVING OFF OF YOUR TAXES, DUMB FUCK, UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE PAY MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR IN TAXES , AND PRODUCE MORE THAN 735,000,000,000 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE US ECONOMY THATS MORE THAN THE WHAT THE MEXICAN ECONOMY IS BASED ON WHICH IS 500,000,000,000 DOLLARS A YEAR .... ABOUT WHITES IN MEXICO ... THERES PLENTY OF THEM ... DONT WORRY, WE WILL BE TAKING CARE OF THEM REAL SOON .....

This isn;t an attack on you Pistol but I really wanna hear the justification behind the burning of the american flag at those protests

I agree that its fucked up, but i think if anything they were doing it to draw attention to themselves, after all, it made you notice right? the burning flag, to them, probably represented what american stands for today, not what it represented hundreds of years ago when it was created...

Why so angry about national heritage?

Im actually going to take few things back. I've had some time to think and I dont have a problem with the national pride. In fact i think its important to know your roots, but it shouldnt separate you from the general public like it often does.

What bothers me is people hiding in thier communities and almost refusing to intergrate (not assimilate) into america. There are people who are 2nd. Generation Americans who do not speak, or at least not well, English. So much so that we accomidate to the spanish speaking community by having people in almost all places of business and schooling that can speak spanish. If your going to live in a different country at least try to speak the language.

[/no racist]

well' date=' I'm sorry, the lady chose the dance and I certainly wouldn't pawn her off on the likes of you... just sayin..[/quote']

damn...

everyone knows Imma lady////

I cant fake like'a fag anymore......

I was kiddin smart...

that remark was in regards to the

"do messicans bathe question".....