Ask a Mexican.

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, do y'all remember the Alamo?

Um, wow, you really did a number on Emperor Maximillian, huh?

Were y'all pissed when we captured/stole Santa Anna's wooden leg?

Did y'all collaborate with the Nazis fer real?

Yeh i dont approve. I mean they left mexico right? They obviously didnt enjoy the quality of life there. So if you dont like your home why be proud of it.

I think you can be proud of your country. The Mexicans may not like the job opportunities and the wages and conditions in Mexico, but they can still be proud of their heritage/birthplace.

But you got some Mexicans that were born and raised in the U.S. and only wave Mexican flags, and talk shit about the U.S.... not all just some.

Why do some Mexican fans of "Chicano Rap" refer to the other rap as "Mayate Rap?" Or Kool-Aid from Power "Reggaeton" 106 claims that Hip Hop is not "black culture", not acknowleding blacks in New York invented it, and that "chicano hip hop" is "taking over the rap game"? Is this due to jealousy that the inferior mayate rap outsells chicano rap by a longshot?

youre proud of your heritage

doesnt always mean your proud of the conditions in your country

so fix it. Im not saying I care about the immigration, but if your so proud of your heritage wouldnt you want to make your home look nice?

You could come from the worst fuckin' slums in the US' date=' but you'd still be proud as hell to say your from there and made it out. Look at eminem, all he talks about is 8mile.[/quote']

Thats for "hood status", so people take him seriuosly as a rapper. Because white usually doesnt fly for gangsta rappers.

Anyway even if that was the case it would be a reverse pride If I left Israel for the US because of poor jobs, corrupted goverment, and because of rampent crime i wouldnt be waving the israeli flag.

Why do some Mexican fans of "Chicano Rap" refer to the other rap as "Mayate Rap?" Or Kool-Aid from Power "Reggaeton" 106 claims that Hip Hop is not "black culture"' date=' not acknowleding blacks in New York invented it, and that "chicano hip hop" is "taking over the rap game"? Is this due to jealousy that the inferior mayate rap outsells chicano rap by a longshot?[/quote']

i dont listen to reggeton or chicano rap shit i personally think its basura

ill take nigger music anyday

I see the cuban, puerto rican, dominican, hatian, mexican, irish, canadian and american flags proudly displayed on a daily basis. It doesn't bother me. Don't forget where you come from. You know what else doesn't bother me? I never see france...

they runaway from thier country in little boats risking thier lives to get away from cuba but when they get here its all "LOOK AT ME IM CUBAN!"

usually you're pretty on top of things but...

as for Cubans, they aren't moving here for the American dream, they are fleeing government oppression. For many, Cuba is their homeland and they would rather be there than here. Further, the next generation carries on the parents dream of a return home. Unfortunately for those generations, Cuba only has one flag. There isn't one flag for the government and one flag for the actual land so the Cubans make do.

Hatians, on the other hand have absolutely NO intention of stopping them from flying their flags even though their island is a lawless shithole but instead you pick the Cubans...

Irish folks put stickers on their bumpers and license plates all damn day, none of them are going home but you're not mad at them... Mexicans and Cubans...

Puerto Ricans can't even decide among themselves what their relationship with the US should be and let me tell you if you haven't seen about some flag waving mother fuckers...

Why so angry about national heritage?

whenever i eat taco's or anything of the sort i get the shits.

does this happen to mexicans or do yall have a barrier aganist that reaction?

no, it's you, not the mexicans... mexicans and normal people can handle it, you're weak.