Let's trade smokes

Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Let's trade Promo Tshirts

i have a death row records promo shirt (still new), all red, with black. front reads, "too gangsta for tv", back has a death row records uncut DVD logo. i have the DVD too. i've had both for a few years now.

an intel blue polo shirt, with intel logo.

2 intel promo tshits...real corny too

1 local anti-graffiti group t shirt...personal fave

i always thought i was a kook for holding on to shit like that...guess i was wrong.

Re: Let's trade Promo Tshirts

i have a death row records promo shirt (still new), all red, with black. front reads, "too gangsta for tv", back has a death row records uncut DVD logo. i have the DVD too. i've had both for a few years now.

an intel blue polo shirt, with intel logo.

2 intel promo tshits...real corny too

1 local anti-graffiti group t shirt...personal fave

i always thought i was a kook for holding on to shit like that...guess i was wrong.

I'll trade you one vanilla coke polo for the graffiti

I have a DC101 shirt from the 70's-hot logo.

Two Johns Hopkins Lacrosse Shirts, one t, one polo.

A trump palace (atlantic city) t-shirt thats says "my other home is a castle"

And I had a drug company t-shirt that says "I go bananas for nerontin" with a gorilla on it, from a drug promo at the national zoo.

The first two are not up for trade.

ill put these four up for trade.

the booze and shoes is a large, worn twice too small for me. its the nike and jack daniels co-lab

the tee with the boxing kangaroo is nike. worn but a dope tee and even doper for anybody in another country. i would be psyched to swap for something similar but from elsewhere. you know what i mean.

the grey airmax tee was a collaboration between nike and provider (shop in melbourne) to celebrate the re release of infra red air max 90's. its one of fifty and a dope tee but the sons of bitches gave me a medium. its a generous medium but not quite big enough which sucks.

hahah as for the grumpy old man tee. its just a cool shirt some drunk blokes at the pub gave me after their horse won a big race. grumpy ol man being their horse obviously. its a medium.

teeeeesfortrade.jpg

teesfortradeextra.jpg