Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup BDC

Mission Impossible 3

I saw that Tom Cruise was on TRL today, and couldn't help but think I may have actually watched mission impossible, had Tom punched Kanye in the face.

But he didn't.

This movie is going to suck iraqi donkey balls. as should tom cruise.

Didn't he nibble Katies placenta?

Is it true that the Scientoligists eat placenta?? That shit's RAW :D

I won't be giving Cruise or the Scamentologists any money. Wanna fuck with South Park, huh?

I'm gonna see this at some point. I'm trying to get into full blockbuster summer movie at the theatres mode.

there was a video on ebaums about eating placenta..

this british family was all cooking it like chicken and the whole family ate some. made me extra not want the mac and cheese i had just made.

and tom stopped being enjoyable in cocktail.

I'm gonna see this at some point. I'm trying to get into full blockbuster summer movie at the theatres mode.

Word. I'm like that all year long, but now it gets better.

i was watching jimmy kimmel the other night. and they showed a clip of a tom cruise interview where they asked him if he ate the placenta. he laughed for like 5 minutes and then said thats rediculose...

hmmmm....

I don't usually watch TRL, or Mtv for that matter, but this you had to see. Tom Cruise on TRL trying so fucking hard for positive PR, and Kanye comes out like the fucking peen-ass he is and jacks up Tom.

Then at that moment, I saw Tom's moment to shine was by punching Kanye in the face.

But like i said before: Tom, paralyzed by his fear of jumping another couch, pussied the fuck out.

Watched it last night, it was dope. Tons of great action pieces, low on plot and plausibility. Much better than the second, almost as good as the first (which had shitty action but more decent storyline).

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now