Whats up with boston??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Boston and I'm in the south now. I hate it here, you can't even get a decent sub.

People are too polite down south. I don't know it's just weird..It's a different world. The upside to the south is that if you hustle you can make good money and LIVE CHEAP. (unlike anywhere in or around Boston) The downside is that the south is flavorless compared to Boston ,NY, Jersey, Philly etc. I'm coming back home though...I'm done with the redneck set.

I'm from Boston and I'm in the south now. I hate it here, you can't even get a decent sub.

People are too polite down south. I don't know it's just weird

YES...everytime I'm down in VA visitin family I feel so weird. I wanna tell em all to fuck off

i hear you wood i been in vegas the past 2. big change comin from sin city mass to sin city nev....food is wack here too i aint even gonna try to get a decent sub i need a minos or angelinas to the face....

angelinas is bomb....i want a steak and cheese.....then fill up at the hess and get my sub stolen from a bum at my brothers table when im payin......fahkin base heads :mad:

dont forget johns and super 7 and how bout mandees and monte's pies

oh, hell yeah...I miss super 7 and johns roast beef on Western Ave.

I remember sunrise across from G.E. I used to get steak and cheese from there and have to eat the steak out of it with a fork just close the sub enough to get a bite of it.

the health department closed them down though. I heard they were doing some shady biz with the subs, like serving below consumable grade meat.