the immigration thread.

luke skywalker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know how to take crap and i dish it back out.

You're doing a great job with the first part, not so much with the second.

Pull your fingers out of your ears and listen. This section of the board is supposed to be for intelligent, serious discussion, with occasional humor involved. More often than not it doesn't turn out that way, but we'd like to see people here express themselves intelligently and not litter the board with poorly thought-out opinions or badly written statements. Obviously, you're writing your responses for us to read, otherwise you'd write them in Word and keep them in your hard drive for yourself. All we're asking is that if you're gonna share your opinions with us, at least try to make an effort to not make it a complete headache for us to read.

I'm not much for grammar-Naziism, but there should be a minimum standard of coherence to get your point across. Your last two posts are a fantastic step in the right direction... it doesn't take perfection, all you need is a couple of periods every so often and a few clicks of the Return key.

hey symbols. show us your tits...

on topic:

Back to what this thread is actually about.

angelofdeath: Yes I know that posse comitatus can be changed in times of war and through acts of congress, but my concern lies within the intent of the decision. For a president whose initial platform included the strong progression of NAFTA through programs such as a possible open boarder with Mexico, he has done quite the opposite. As a resident of texas, I remember hearing much discussion when the now president of Mexico was being elected. One of the largest selling points of his platform was that he had direct ties with bush as to help increase the ability of mexico's citizens to pass freely back and forth. Now, I know that it unrealistic, but I think it tells something interesting of the current situation.

Basically I still maintain that this entire issue of immigration is being brought up for two reasons. One, to detract national and media attention from the NSA discussions, and also for the gear up for war with Iran. Two, to once again allow for the use of Military Forces for a domestic policy issue in which their force isn't really needed.

gah... i need to go write a paper, so ill be back for this later.

BOTTOM LINE HOMEBOY:

YES, WE ARE TAKING OVER OUR LANDS:

WE ARE INDIGENOUS TO THESE LANDS, FROM ALASKA, CANADA, TO CHILE AND ARGENTINA ... FROM NEW YORK TO CALI .... INDIGENOUS, NOT NATIVE MODAFUCKA, BUT INDIGENOUS, WEVE BEEN HERE.... RIGHT HERE IN THIS SOIL YOU NOW CALL AMERIKKKA FOR THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS .... BEFORE THE SPANIARDS CAME AND CALLED IT MEXICO, BEFORE THE WETBACK PILGRIMS CROSSED THE ENTIRE ATLANTIC OCEAN AND INVADED THE EAST COAST, ... REMEMBER MANIFEST DESTINY??? YEAH, NOW ITS OUR TURN.

FUCK ALL YOUR LAWS, AND YOUR CONSTITUTION, AND YOUR NAZI AMERIKKKAN FLAG ...

THIS IS HOW YALL LIKE TO HIDE BEHIND THE "LAWS" "WELL WHY DONT THEY JUST COME LEGALLY" BECAUSE IT COSTS TOO MUCH AND BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE TIME SINCE OUR CHILDREN ARE STARVING, "WELL, WHY DONT YOU GO BACK HOME AND PROTEST?" MODAFUCKA WE ARE AT HOME FIRST OF ALL .... AND THE WHOLE REASON WHY COUNTRIES LIKE MEXICO ARE SO FUCKED UP ARE BECAUSE OF NATIONAL DEBT WITH THE IMF AND THE WORLD BANK .... EVER HEARD OF NAFTA??? NO ....DO SOME RESEARCH AND YOULL UNDERSTAND WHY LATIN AMERICAN ECONOMIES ARE SO FUCKED UP ........THE PRESIDENTS ARE JUST STUPID PUPPETS ASSGINED BY THE U.S. ...........

BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WERE ARE HERE TO MANIFEST OUR DESTINY, NO ONE CAN STOP THIS, ITS THE LAWS OF NATURE, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND ......

the 15th century was a while ago.

"Now, I know that it unrealistic, but I think it tells something interesting of the current situation."

i have to agree with you. i absolutely think bush is calling attention to this maybe for the reasons you listed, but more so in my eyes to try to revive his super low poll numbers. i think he is trying to show some "balls" if you will, to the conservatives in the house who are blocking his amnesty plans. hes trying to get them to compromise and rally behind him with a temp worker program, while paying lip service to securing the border. when in reality, adding national guardsmen might be a step in the right direction, it wont be doing much. the nat. guard is going to help the border patrol, and not do any patrolling or anything like that.

if you ask me, the military should not be iraq, but it should be on the borders. armed and vigilant neutrality entangling alliances with none.... was the foreign policy until lincoln, even after until teddy roosevelt.

why hasnt anyone ever attacked switzerland, even during ww2? because there are over 6,600 full auto weapons in the hands of its civilians in a country with 1/4 the population we have. they practice vigilant neutrality. it works.

it reminds me of when ted nugent told that anti gunner that he was gonna move next door to her, and put a sign in his front yard that says "this house is protected by 200 guns, but the person next door doesnt believe in owning them." then she says "no thats not fair, because then they will know who to rob!" he just smiled.

yawn.

i wonder if dubya thought so many years back

that we would actually need our 'national guard' to do something other than occupy iraq.

tittayzzz

Haha, you mean back when he was safe on US soil 'in' the National Guard and we were at war with Vietnam?

calling angelofdeath a bitch nigga is hilarious

i am not sure he could be any further from said characterization

that's a funny thing about amerikkka

they all wanna point fingers and on with the name calling and ridiculous diatribes

and yet they are dying to get here.

and last time i checked, it was the states that were resisting assimilation by mexico

not the other way around.

also, i am not 500 years old.

to say you've been resisting me for that long is idiotic.

not to mention that most of my family only arrived here in the past 1oo years or so

and oh wow, they actually learned the language and did it legally.

without immigrents our economy would be FUCKED and without them noone would do the drity work we take all for granted. If they brake the law thats a different story but most of them come into our country and go back in a matter of months, they just need money to support their family and if they dont get it soon then people in their family die. and why do people say we are "AMERICA" we are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, america includes central and south america.

"bitch nigga, were im from we dont download our guns from the internet ...."

if you only knew bitch nigga....

we got a fucking racket going on. a one stop shop hit team/militia unit.

heearse.jpg

617353078_l.jpg

you must feel really big having all those guns! wow your so cool!

its true that people with guns and hummers actually have lower confidence and smaller dicks.....

"without immigrents our economy would be FUCKED and without them noone would do the drity work we take all for granted. "

so you support low wage "slave" labor? and think that only "immigrants" are fit to do "dirty" work?

"If they brake the law thats a different story but most of them come into our country and go back in a matter of months, they just need money to support their family."

actually this is the only story we are talking about, illegal entry. i dont think to many people are trying to actually halt immigration. if someone breaks the law by entering our country illegally, then goes back to thier country "in a couple months," they have no loyalty to the US. thier loyalties lie with thier country. i could make an argument that americans need money to support thier families as well and they need that job that the illegal immigrant under cut him on, but im not.

"and why do people say we are "AMERICA" we are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, america includes central and south america."

I personally think "America" is just short for "United States of America." i would also argue, from my stand point we are not THE United States of America, (meaning a centralized republic) but we are UNITED STATES of AMERICA. (50 states, with separate governments held together by the compact of the constitution by a government bound by the chains of that document. this was more true before lincoln, but still, i can dream right? ) but i disgress.

Mexicans don't call themselves americans, neither do any of the people from central america or south america for that matter... I think that's just some bullshit he thought up to pick nits... like insulting gun owners and people with hummers...

Mexicans don't call themselves americans' date=' neither do any of the people from central america or south america for that matter... I think that's just some bullshit he thought up to pick nits... like insulting gun owners and people with hummers...[/quote']

ha!

internet sarcasm is tough sometimes.

you must feel really big having all those guns! wow your so cool!

its true that people with guns and hummers actually have lower confidence and smaller dicks.....

ha ha ha.... put your rabbit hunting gear away modafucka, by the time you load that piece of shit with your rubber bullets, your mom, pops and dear sweet girl friend (which is actually your cusin) will already be dead ... hillbillies dont know bout streetsweepers, im out, see you in hell bitch nigga ...

"bitch nigga, were im from we dont download our guns from the internet ...."

if you only knew bitch nigga....

we got a fucking racket going on. a one stop shop hit team/militia unit.

heearse.jpg

617353078_l.jpg

ha ha ha.... put your rabbit hunting gear away modafucka, by the time you load that piece of shit with your rubber bullets, your mom, pops and dear sweet girl friend (which is actually your cusin) will already be dead ... hillbillies dont know bout streetsweepers, im out, see you in hell bitch nigga ...