staying "a hed" of the game

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fake

Wrong!

Taken from http://www.snopes.com/photos/decapitate.asp

----------------------------------

Claim: Photographs show a man decapitated by a wrought-iron fence while fleeing from police.

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2003]

A narcotics traffic stop on the Downtown Connector turned deadly Saturday afternoon when a man climbed over the interstate railing, fell about 35 feet and was decapitated on a wrought-iron fence, Atlanta police said.

Officers in a marked car stopped the man about 4:30 p.m., as he drove south on the interstate above Auburn Avenue. The man, who has not been identified, stopped his vehicle and tried to flee by climbing over the railing, Lt. Danny Agan said.

Police still are investigating whether the man jumped or fell off the raised interstate.

"This is a new one for me in 29 years," Agan said.

The decapitation shocked people who work in the neighborhood. Gary White, an income tax preparer, came out of his office when he heard the commotion. "It's surreal," White said.

Agan said narcotics officers had been trailing the man for much of the day.

Agan did not know if the officers who tried to arrest the man would be placed on administrative leave. "This is not something normally covered under the [standard operating procedure] of the department," he said.

decap1_small.jpg

decap2_small.jpg

decap3_small.jpg

Origins: The item quoted above, about a man who was decapitated when he climbed over the railing of an interstate highway while fleeing police and fell onto a wrought-iron fence, describes a real incident that took place in Atlanta on the afternoon 15 February 2003. (The text was taken verbatim from an article which appeared in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution the following day.) Several members of the Atlanta Fire Department who responded to the call verified that the pictures displayed above were indeed taken at the scene of the incident.

>I wonder if that made the headlines.

>He's in way over his head.

>I hope he wasnt married because now they are going to need a new head of the family.

>He should have stopped while he was ahead.

>Why didnt his head go to the party? Because it had nobody to go with!

thats all i can think of off the top of my head. I see you in hell, Ill be there all week. Tell your friends.