May Day 2006. The Great American Boycott

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most kids won't work at McDonalds in high school anymore.

Don't tell me some high school graduate is gonna go in the fields of California where's it's 90+ degrees with no shade or shelter and pick lettuce or grapes with their backs bent all day for 12 hours in pain.

Wait. So are you saying that its better for illegal immigrants to do our slave labor?

It seems to me that if you put a legal citizen at the same job, wages and working conditions would increase.

p.s. I will boycott lettuce.. actually all veggies if it is ever $75 a head.

You guys act like the US is the only country that wants to deport illegal immigrants. And you say that you have to be rich and everything to become a US citizen, but that's bullshit. Every county that is economically strong has hard laws to become a legal immigrant. It's next to impossible for me to become a Japanese citizen because I'm american.

It's even hard as hell for me to renew my visa, even though my tax rate is 54% while tax for Japanese people is only 10%. I'm paying more to the Japanese government, but I get NONE of the benefits. Before you bitch about how hard it is to be an immigrant in the US, learn about other countries.

fuck this. you shoulda been out buying as much as you could afford to may 1st (still today for one more hour) and make sure that these fuckwads who are being manipulated don't make an impact on the nations economy.

you are being lied to.

these illegal aliens want to take over america.

for reference, see "plan of san diego" aztlan ( http://www.aztlan.net/ ) ....anti-semetic words....http://www.aztlan.net/nofa.htm .... http://www.aztlanunderground.com/

they want to take over the western u.s. http://www.azanderson.org/conquestofaztlan.jpg

they do not want white people to be there.

best research your racist organizations before signing on.

notes: i do not hate hispanics. people who are here legally are fine be me whether they be black, white, bown, yellow, purple, etc. what i do hate is that we as americans could not go to mexico and demand free health care, free college for our kids, etc. but illegal aliens from mexico come here and demand it from us. wtf? fight your own damn govt. if it's so bad over there.

the end.

You guys act like the US is the only country that wants to deport illegal immigrants. And you say that you have to be rich and everything to become a US citizen, but that's bullshit. Every county that is economically strong has hard laws to become a legal immigrant. It's next to impossible for me to become a Japanese citizen because I'm american.

It's even hard as hell for me to renew my visa, even though my tax rate is 54% while tax for Japanese people is only 10%. I'm paying more to the Japanese government, but I get NONE of the benefits. Before you bitch about how hard it is to be an immigrant in the US, learn about other countries.

it cost four hundred dollars for immigration to process your citizenship papers, it cost 1000 for a penalty for being here without a visa, cost between 100 - 600 for a company to do your paperwork, for getting a grean card, you can expect to pay between 870 - 1200 to the u.s. government for them to process your paperwork. You are getting treated as a 2nd class citizen in a country where you yourself help their economy by being there and working.

thanks for helping us point out the obvious, but in the u.s.

some of yall are serriouslly dumb as fucking rocks, i think the intelligence level has gone down in ch. 0 recently. if one of yall bitches cars got hit by an illegal and he fled, your mommys and daddys would hold it down, but when your little bastard gets drunk and kills a family of illegals, you never hear shit about it. in south arlington outside of DC, a spanish hood, the majority of murders never reach the news or statistics because if you are latino and killed in southside they consider it gang related no questions, and this is the case in a lot of cities. just happened with my boy julio rip, last thursday, and it took the post 3 days to print 3 paragraphs about, and he wasn't even in a gang. whats more sad is we've kinda gotten used to it.

stop trying to act like illegals are fucking you over, most people here could never survive in the fields or in the trades, they are doing america a favor by comming here, more people = more customers so alll those wack theorys can get canned. the spics arn't taking your jobs, THEY'RE TAKING THE JOBS AMERICANS GAVE THEM. everything we all do in our daily lives encourages illegal imigration yet niggas is still using illegals as scapegoats.

i find it funny for real that on a board filled with niggas who break the law on a consistent basis yall have the nerve to hate on illegals, they break the law to provide a better life to their familes and you do it for street fame and some other BS teen angst story you have. and yall talk a lot of shit that you would never dream of saying in front of those said. blame your parents for creating the capitalistic juggernaut that made low cost labor such a demand and seccured your place in america so you wouldn't have to pick fruit or shovel concrete for your whole lives, a job that most you little bitches were never built for in the first place casuse your mom raised you on some yuppie health kick.

fuck yall

my only conclussion is that most of yall have no idea what real struggle is.

*in response to azert

Exactly. Mexico deports illegals coming from the southern border with Guatamala ALL THE TIME. And Mexico constantly deports Americans over staying their visas coming from north of the border. All countries have immigration laws. The U.S. just happens to be the most lax on immigration. Which gives you the chance to take advantage of the U.S. being too nice, and complaining everytime the U.S. simply MENTIONS taking a stance on illegal immigration. You gotta draw the line somewhere.

oh yeah cause aztlan controls the mind of every illegal immigrant

great source A++

cacash: la raza speaks the same words of hatred towards americans. i have alot of respect for you cacash. i hope you haven't fallen for this crap that is designed to bring this country into the arms of destruction.

divide and conquer is the name of the game. remember that.

some of yall are serriouslly dumb as fucking rocks, i think the intelligence level has gone down in ch. 0 recently. if one of yall bitches cars got hit by an illegal and he fled, your mommys and daddys would hold it down, but when your little bastard gets drunk and kills a family of illegals, you never hear shit about it. in south arlington outside of DC, a spanish hood, the majority of murders never reach the news or statistics because if you are latino and killed in southside they consider it gang related no questions, and this is the case in a lot of cities. just happened with my boy julio rip, last thursday, and it took the post 3 days to print 3 paragraphs about, and he wasn't even in a gang. whats more sad is we've kinda gotten used to it.

stop trying to act like illegals are fucking you over, most people here could never survive in the fields or in the trades, they are doing america a favor by comming here, more people = more customers so alll those wack theorys can get canned. the spics arn't taking your jobs, THEY'RE TAKING THE JOBS AMERICANS GAVE THEM. everything we all do in our daily lives encourages illegal imigration yet niggas is still using illegals as scapegoats.

i find it funny for real that on a board filled with niggas who break the law on a consistent basis yall have the nerve to hate on illegals, they break the law to provide a better life to their familes and you do it for street fame and some other BS teen angst story you have. and yall talk a lot of shit that you would never dream of saying in front of those said. blame your parents for creating the capitalistic juggernaut that made low cost labor such a demand and seccured your place in america so you wouldn't have to pick fruit or shovel concrete for your whole lives, a job that most you little bitches were never built for in the first place casuse your mom raised you on some yuppie health kick.

fuck yall

my only conclussion is that most of yall have no idea what real struggle is.

illegals from mexico only spend about 40% of what they make in the u.s. the rest goes back to mexico. so don't even try and give me that weak argument.

btw: i need to tell you something. i'm sorry for your friend man. don't blame one cities govt. for not reporting on or doing much about hispanic deaths. fight that shit. do something. stand up. call senators. don't try and change the argument, though. it's not about dead illegals, dead hispanics, etc.

to support casek the niggas who organized this shit are retards and round here none of the hispanics(and its all spanish up in here) paid the least bit of attention to that shit. a spanish nigga not working is like rich white kids not complaining, never gonna happen, me amigos viva por travajo

illegals from mexico only spend about 40% of what they make in the u.s. the rest goes back to mexico. so don't even try and give me that weak argument.

exactly, most of the money made by illegals doesn't even go back into the u.s. economy, but to mexico. which makes sense, because you can live very well even with minimum wage payments in america.

no nigga they send home about %40, most of that statistic dedpends on where you live, and where the work is, is where the illegals are and thats mostly in major cities where there is building going on and the price of living is higher.

and i take you've never had to send money to YOUR mom, that must be a nice life right there.

it cost four hundred dollars for immigration to process your citizenship papers, it cost 1000 for a penalty for being here without a visa, cost between 100 - 600 for a company to do your paperwork, for getting a grean card, you can expect to pay between 870 - 1200 to the u.s. government for them to process your paperwork. You are getting treated as a 2nd class citizen in a country where you yourself help their economy by being there and working.

thanks for helping us point out the obvious, but in the u.s.

1200 dollars for becoming a citizen to a foreign country isn't much money at all. Hahaha seriously, how could you consider it a lot of money when if you actually have good reasons for wanting to live in a different country? If you don't have 1000 dollars to spend on a green card to live in a country that's better than yours, then you don't have the skills to make it in the foreign country. You have no idea how much harder it is to become a citizen in Japan, and there's almost no way to make a living while being an illegal immigrant. Stop crying. America is very, very lax in enforcing immigration laws compared to Japan.

bonus: i think that's a good thing. alot of hispanics are not coming over to the side of the people who would bring them down. la raza, aztlan, etc...they don't preach words of togetherness, nor do they speak of freedom. they speak of invasion, racism, etc.

hispanics aren't stupid.

i noticed today on the news, alot of the protesters were young hispanics.

1200 dollars for becoming a citizen to a foreign country isn't much money at all. Hahaha seriously' date=' how could you consider it a lot of money when if you actually have good reasons for wanting to live in a different country? If you don't have 1000 dollars to spend on a green card to live in a country that's better than yours, then you don't have the skills to make it in the foreign country. You have no idea how much harder it is to become a citizen in Japan, and there's almost no way to make a living while being an illegal immigrant. Stop crying. America is very, very lax in enforcing immigration laws compared to Japan.[/quote']

in el salvador cops will shoot you in the street for 10 bucks, 1200 clams is a lifes savings for many but an impossibility for most.