May Day 2006. The Great American Boycott

Pistol

so by your theory we should start hiring ileagles to work at car manufactures and everywhere els so the prices would drop and we would be able to afford more things.

Or should we provide better work enviroments for documented leagle immigrants?

legal.

l-e-g-a-l.

leeeee-gal.

you have absolutely no handle on economics.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should allow hardworking people that want to be here legally the opportunity to be legal.

thats all.

if peopel want to work, and pay taxes and contribute, we should make that happen.

done and done.

fuck that NO they snuck in!!! why are they any more important then an african , Asian or a euro !?

Guest nutsonmychin!

they arent fag bait.

it's not about the spics. it's errryone. european, asian, hispanic, even are very own ABC....

it's about you being a fucking douchbag. dont know what the means, there's a thread about it.

white people kinda suck.

Uh ohhh.... More Mexicans at my work spending their money... They may even be illegal, they're speaking Spanish... I call bullshit! Become a citizen, learn English, get a job, live happily ever after. Then again I dont really give a shit... I'm bored!

so by your theory we should start hiring ileagles to work at car manufactures and everywhere els so the prices would drop and we would be able to afford more things.

Or should we provide better work enviroments for documented leagle immigrants?

I didn't present a theory.

Just pointing out that kicking out all of the illegal immigrants, raising wages and giving benifits isn't a viable solution. Most people are not willing to do these jobs at minimum wages and people and businesses aren't willing to pay increased prices to support fair labor practices.

Working at Ford for 50k a year is a far cry from picking fruit for 13,000 (minimun wage).

fuck that NO they snuck in!!! why are they any more important then an african ' date=' Asian or a euro !?[/quote']

its you fucking closet racist turning this into a mexican/hispanic only thing.. there are plenty of illegal immigrants from other countries that this affects.

Most undocumented immigrants bust there ass doing the shit jobs Americans won't do straight up take that how you want.

Most kids won't work at McDonalds in high school anymore.

Don't tell me some high school graduate is gonna go in the fields of California where's it's 90+ degrees with no shade or shelter and pick lettuce or grapes with their backs bent all day for 12 hours in pain.

If you come out with that pay me decent wages and i'll do that back breaking work argument. Cause one you wouldn't last a fucking season. Two you'd be paying 75$ for a head of lettuce and 45 for that ceasar salad.

Second as a generalization most of them pay taxes.

But most don't reap any of the benefits of those years of paying taxes,

Most immigrants are afraid to go to the doctor for fear of being turned in, much less go stand in line at GR to collect some govt money.

The amount the undocumented immigrants put in is more than they take out. If you gonna believe Fox News than thats on you.

The whole politics and laws make this society what it is, is great,

You mean have a selected leader decide to invade a foreign country for business gains and to scare the public into voting for him in is 're-election' campaign. You mean the politicians that sent thousands of young men and women to die on the other side of the world for their gain. This is just some more bullshit being brought forth by the poiticians in charge to make new unjust laws to distract you from all the shit they're doing and all the shit they plan to do in the future.

Today it's undocumented immigrants as public enemy #1 next up it's the youth (see france).

Most of you 12oz'ers are fucking stupid as fuck.

Some of you know me so obviously my stance on this is already known.

Plus the type of work i do, i would say im better informed then 99% of you of what is happening.

I could go on to call most of you dumb cunt motherfuckers, but that's a losing battle with people who don't matter in the big scheme of things, and for people who , mostly based on (even though they say it's not) their race and cultural upbringing, wont ever understand any of what is going on. even though their grandparents, possibly went through the same thing.

By the way, if you live close to me, i suggest you stop with the "beaner" remarks and misinformed views on things.

about NAFTA. who had the most to gain from that? Big corporations in the US that could pimp out the citizens of Central & South America in their own land. Fuck up foreign land with factories that woudnt meet US standards and not have to worry about any useless American standards and practices.

Most undocumented immigrants bust there ass doing the shit jobs

If you come out with that pay me decent wages and i'll do that back breaking work argument. Cause one you wouldn't last a fucking season. Two you'd be paying 75$ for a head of lettuce and 45 for that ceasar salad.

More slanted lies. $75 for a head of lettuce -- get the fuck outta here. Prior to the late 1970's, it was mostly Americans doing these shit jobs. Mainly African-Americans and poor whites. And the prices were reasonable then. No one was paying no $75 for a head of lettuce, with or without inflation configured.

If there was really a stance of opposition based on facts, then there would be spanish folk and other immigrants countering the protests.. however.

when it's mainly whites opposing what does this say?

end game.

It's called the "silent majority." There are Latinos among non-Latinos that want immigration reform. They don't think you should just open the borders and let everyone just flood in and take what they need. Look at the polls, the people that are against illegal immigration far exceed those that are protesting/boycotting.

More slanted lies. $75 for a head of lettuce -- get the fuck outta here. Prior to the late 1970's' date=' it was mostly Americans doing these shit jobs. Mainly African-Americans and poor whites. And the prices were reasonable then. No one was paying no $75 for a head of lettuce, with or without inflation configured.[/quote']

I'd personally pay you and 200$ a day to pick fruit for an entire season.

I'd dare to say you would not be able to talk a friend of yours to join you in this.

How many WASP's much less blacks did you see next to Kennedy and Cesar Chavez when Chavez began his campaign to unionize farm workers?

It's called the "silent majority." There are Latinos among non-Latinos that want immigration reform. They don't think you should just open the borders and let everyone just flood in and take what they need. Look at the polls' date=' the people that are against illegal immigration far exceed those that are protesting/boycotting.[/quote']

no one mentined anythign about opening the borders. mr oreilly.

ARe you fucking stupid? what do you think these marches are for?

it's for immigration reform, it's not an open market to let everyone in.

get more informed on what's happening and the reason for it, then give your opinion, like i said, if you knew anything about this, then you wouldnt have made that statement.

thanks. your opinion from now on is void.

*edit* this is in reply to theo huxtable's response

no one mentined anythign about opening the borders. mr oreilly.

lol, i'm far from a conservative and not the biggest fan of bill o'reilly. but i guess you have to name-call about something. but yeah, that was exactly my point. most latinos don't think the borders should just be opened. but there are some that are concerned about "retaking aztlan" and making this part of mexico again. don't act like you never heard people talk about that. which is ridiculous because then you'd have to say goodbye to the abundance of jobs and higher pay in comparison to mexico.

ARe you fucking stupid? what do you think these marches are for?

it's for immigration reform, it's not an open market to let everyone in.

get more informed on what's happening and the reason for it, then give your opinion, like i said, if you knew anything about this, then you wouldnt have made that statement.

thanks. your opinion from now on is void.

*edit* this is in reply to theo huxtable's response

i'm in l.a., where the biggest marches in the country are taking place. i've been to a few of the marches. i see their signs and hear their chants. and it's the government that wants immigration reform... the people protesting seem to just want the borders opened and make all illegals u.s. citizens. i'm just giving you first-hand accounts. i like how people start getting mad and throwing fits when they can't refute the facts.