Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trance

GRAFFITI.....(not that great)

im new to this and im starting a thread. the reason for this is bcoz i want to get used to it.

hopefully i will start posting stuff and ulll post stuff too. and the title doesnt mean graffiti isnt great i meant the thread

i thought i read his name as trane for a moment there.. :( anyway, don't make a thread just for your stuff, you're bound to find a thread already made that you can post your stuff in. eg - if you're new like me (a toy) post in the "toys post here" etc.

i thought i read his name as trane for a moment there.. :( anyway' date=' don't make a thread just for your stuff, you're bound to find a thread already made that you can post your stuff in. eg - if you're new like me (a toy) post in the "toys post here" etc.[/quote']

ok thnx i try tht :huh:

im new to this and im starting a thread. the reason for this is bcoz i want to get used to it.

hopefully i will start posting stuff and ulll post stuff too. and the title doesnt mean graffiti isnt great i meant the thread

you have, if i may say so, made quite the fool of yourself...

you have' date=' if i may say so, made quite the fool of yourself...[/quote']

yes i see tht and i want this thread closed!!

eba00487092f00000035.jpg

LOL, I'm suprised this hasn't gotten closed yet lol. and lens hasn't come in here sayin to close this shit, :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now