Where my AFL gangstas at?

Is anyone outside of Australia [besides MAR] even aware of this fucking fantastic sport? Has Australian rules football ever been mentioned at your water cooler? Do you agree that it is fucking awesome? I understand that all ex-pats will most likely have found an avenue from which to watch this rediculously awesome activity, but have any non-Australians ever stumbled across a game on a local station?

afl.jpg

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
']North Melbourne.

There is no emoticon for how I am feeling.

You should've made this thread before the weekend. We could've gone to the game together and I could've laughed in your face. Ah well, there's always round 20 to look forward to.

You should've made this thread before the weekend. We could've gone to the game together and I could've laughed in your face. Ah well' date=' there's always round 20 to look forward to.[/quote']

Our mutual friend who also barracks for Melbourne was supposed to rock up, but he "forgot what time the game started". Remind me again before round twenty, we can watch the match then punch on.

How can you forget what time the game starts? Fucking idiot.

We'll punch on regardless.

Don't forget who we're talking about here.

Anyway, I'll meet you behind Bell St. Maccas at 4.30 this arvo.

Yeah this year we arent travelling too badly. We havent made the finals for 6 years though. I'd say we'll end up 7th this year. As for the roo boys. You'd be lucky to make the 8. Without the draft picks as well.

You'll probably bomb out again, but I'd like to see the Bulldogs get close to the flag this year. As for North, we'll probably need to get near the bottom if we want any chance over the next few years, we have some pretty retarded players.

Yeah should be a good match. St kilda arent going too well. We usually don't do too badly against the saints.

Mar - Adelaide has a history of beating us badly. Knocked us out 2 years in a row in the semi finals. I was at both games. Shocking for a young child to see. Probably the reason I started doing graffiti.