Boss troubles

Issac Brock

I've never understood why people wash dishes, cuz like everyone said you can always find a shitty minimum wage job. I worked in a small restaurant where it was everyone's responsibility to wash dishes but we served everything in a to go container, so we only had to wash the shit that actually got used in the kitchen, not too bad. Plus once a new guy would come we'd just make him dish bitch. The point of this post was to tell you quit and go find another job, even if it's McDonalds or somethin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word

i am also a dish washer on the weekends but its only for a few hours

i know how it is.......but maen fuck your boss if you dont begin relizing how fucks with a little bit of power(your boss) try to take advantage of you and you sit there and take that shit hell naw woadie theres plenty of jobs out there.....have a back up start lookin now and then tell him go fuck yourself

I said i got a job for you. 500 cash per week. In Livonia. If you want details shoot me a Pm. Theres also an office in Roseville and Ferndale. Its a limited time offer but a sure thing. dirrect sales. everything is on consignment. What you dont hustle you cant return

I know like 4 heads that do this bullshit. Def a shitty job.

I always tell cats, you can find better jobs in random ass places. Find a sign-making business that needs some extra help or maybe a place thats looking for data entry type shit. I think UPS has pretty decent jobs too. My boy was making like 10 bucks an hour to start, selling bikes and shit at Toys R Us last summer.

Right now I'm looking at a job designing baseball cards. They said that I would only have to goto a 2 day training to get the run-down on the design specifics and then I could either do the shit from work or the crib. I still need to meet with dude for more information like how much they pay but as far as the job is concerned I can have it if I want it.