Hi all looking for writers for small surf n skate co.

gargamelgear

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Honestly more than half the people on this site arent gunna feel like helpin you.

You should go to a graphic designer or put up flyers around your area trying to hire writers.

I do not want a graphic designer I want a real writer.. and I thought this was the right place to come..

If I could do it myself I would..

thanks

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Yo Gargamel, I might be starting up some clothes shit also, I checked out your stuff and honestly it doesn't look too bad. You can get off the ground with that if you plan and market correctly, and find a good location. It's true that most writers on 12oz will tell you to fuck off unless there is $ involved. What you should try to do is figure out who youre marketing to, and base the logos on that. Young teens and kids will probably dig those gargamel items. Before you look elsewhere I would just suggest to see what you can do with what you already have got. Then you will have some money to get some super talented writers to help you out. Just tryin to give you the best advice to my knowledge bro, peace!

glen, of course.

your current logos are pretty horrible. if you're gonna sell to 12 year old kids, then maybe it'll pass but anyone with any idea isnt got to fall for it.

not saying that to be a dick, just being honest.

good luck.

Are you saying what main stream stuff people have to choose from today is good..

For instance all the same font, all brands haveing a skull and wings logo i'm just trying to get a foot hold and then do what I really want... My head is in 1988 if you know what I mean....

Thanks.....

all input is good input

ps glen=happy place Check youtube.com

Yo Gargamel' date=' I might be starting up some clothes shit also, I checked out your stuff and honestly it doesn't look too bad. You can get off the ground with that if you plan and market correctly, and find a good location. It's true that most writers on 12oz will tell you to fuck off unless there is $ involved. What you should try to do is figure out who youre marketing to, and base the logos on that. Young teens and kids will probably dig those gargamel items. Before you look elsewhere I would just suggest to see what you can do with what you already have got. Then you will have some money to get some super talented writers to help you out. Just tryin to give you the best advice to my knowledge bro, peace![/quote']

thanks a bit more encouraging...