SO IVE DONE A LOT OF COKE

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was like dying and being born all at once.

That's par for what I've read about it... How long did it last??

I'd try it... Did shrooms about a month ago for the first time in ages and forgot how much I like those bastards...

You ever try Salvia??

That's par for what I've read about it... How long did it last??

I'd try it... Did shrooms about a month ago for the first time in ages and forgot how much I like those bastards...

You ever try Salvia??

it lasted for quite some time from what i've been told. you see, time isn't an issue when you are in a state like that. time doesn't even really exist on the horizontal. i'd guess some 13+ hours.

mushies are good. damn coyote spirit in 'em. heh.

salvia is a favourite. i won't do it again until '07. i see thigns, man. transported into desert land with 1,000 eyes. woooooosh!

time_tunnel.jpg

something i do and don't like equally is 2cb. it's not scary, just awfully annoying.

it lasted for quite some time from what i've been told. you see, time isn't an issue when you are in a state like that. time doesn't even really exist on the horizontal. i'd guess some 13+ hours.

mushies are good. damn coyote spirit in 'em. heh.

salvia is a favourite. i won't do it again until '07. i see thigns, man. transported into desert land with 1,000 eyes. woooooosh!

time_tunnel.jpg

something i do and don't like equally is 2cb. it's not scary, just awfully annoying.

13+ hours.. Fucking insane.. Does it have that mechanical feel that LSD does??

I love the shrooms for that body high you get with them.. Not all tense like LSD can make me.. The salvia does some amazing things... I'd love to do Mescaline again.. Did it in a tea form at a mad crazy drum circle in the forest.. Above the clouds.. It was a mad night..

Never tried 2cb.. For some reason my circle never came by it..

xantham gum is a pain in the ass.

you gotta add that shit to water at like 65 degrees in a full vortex slowly so the shit doesnt clump, then after about 15 minutes of slow sifting then you have to bring solution to 80 and swell before an hour.

xantham gum is a pain in the ass.

you gotta add that shit to water at like 65 degrees in a full vortex slowly so the shit doesnt clump, then after about 15 minutes of slow sifting then you have to bring solution to 80 and swell before an hour.

Uhh.. Yeah.. What G said...

the tension is there for a bit. anything that fucks with your serotonin seems

to cause muscular tension. but that goes away when your mind is torn out of your

body.

i haven't tripped in quite some time. getting old and responsible these days. i smoked some salvia earlier this year and i had some peruvian torch earlier this year.

i also fucked up a huge project for CVS on wednesday then I told the owners to tell the clients that i would fix it by 4 after lunch.

Then i took lunch and never came back

so, why don't you start posting pics of the girls you're railing up (i know what you do....bust out a fat rail, when she gets all tingly you drop a line like "so, you wanna get a pizza and fuck?")

coke is the gayest drug ever.

don't even get me started with the stories.

i've got coke stories, too. let's bust 'em out.

funniest, scariest, most cracked out. anything goes.

here's one:

a long, long, loong, time ago, before the wind, before the snow.....

in 1997 or '98 (can't recall) me and some friends went to atlanta

and got a dope suite at some nice ass hotel. we had a half oz, some greens, alcohol,

and girls. there was partying, room destroying, lines off naked girls,

thena guy named brian freaked the fuck out and threw a homie of mine into a

wall and then proceeded to try and fuck him up in the bathroom.

coke paranoia is the worst. psychotics that are paranoid from coke are worse than anything.

good times.

there was also the time we bought some dust off this cat and he ran out of his house as we are leaving and holds a gun up to my homies head and demands his shit back and

robs my buddy for the rest of his dough.

the tension is there for a bit. anything that fucks with your serotonin seems

to cause muscular tension. but that goes away when your mind is torn out of your

body.

i haven't tripped in quite some time. getting old and responsible these days. i smoked some salvia earlier this year and i had some peruvian torch earlier this year.

What's peruvian torch??

Mother fucking Casek with the hook-ups..

Makes me regret not having the same circle of friends..