me and the girl split

dobsilla

me and the girl broke up a couple weeks ago and now i got a new apt with a friend. shit is pretty dope. to all those who cared tahts whats been up with me, and im sure theres not many of you out there. the only downside is now my trip to work went from 12 miles to 35 miles roundtrip.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
real talk... some oil patch locations take me 2 hours each way from the hotel i stay at in the nearest town... add that on top of a 12 hour shift

that sucks but you get to ball doing that shit. i make very little money at my job but i keep it because it is the chillest job on earth.

i used to have a job remodelling home depots where they put me up in hotels all over the contry and for a while i was driving from texas to nashville like 3-4 times a month which sucked.

and yes the girl does have myspace. shes on my top eight for those who know my linkage.

HERE'S A PICTURE OF MONEYS EX.

bf_cracker.jpg

SOMEBODY MAD...ANYWAYS, DOG BITCHES COME AND BITCHES GO. BUT ONCE YOU EMANCIPATE YASELF FROM A BITCH ITS ALWAYS GOOD. I HATE THE WHOLE "I GOTTA TALK TO THIS BITCH WHILE IM SITTING IN FRONT WITH MY DUDES DRINKIN AND SMOKING LOOSIES" AND LISTENING TO THE BITCH COMPLAIN ABOUT WHATEVER IT IS SHE CHOOSES TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT DAY. BITCH I DONT CARE. SO DO YOU MY NIGGA. BUT USE ONDOMS AND DONT FUCK BITCHES YOU MEET AT BARS CUZ WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THEY CRIB THE NEXT DAY YOU'RE LIKE "AWW MAN, FUCK I JUST DO?"