Son or Daughter?

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, re-read what Balki said.

Girls who have a lot of sex are hoes, meanwhile guys are pimps? Fuck that shit. Just cause its "easier" for girls to have sex doesnt mean they are hoes. Grow the fuck up. Shit is so passe I cant even get started. Sorry, its late, Im drunk and pretty pissed off right now. As long as my daughter isnt pimpin her ass on the corner and is playing her game right, more power to her. Fuck what I end up giving birth to in like, 15 years.

im sure dawood would take care of a bigger man because passion . but why da fuck this nigga wanna knock ppl ova "comments." he ain't even got a 5 yr old kid.

I would take both - m / f . It is kind of a stupid question because if u pick girl and ure a male , every1 gunna say <U wanna fuck ur daughter?!> but then again, we in Gay Land.

UMMMMMM, if us males understand women just gotta spread their legs. why we not shutting down the pussy? Pass it off.

how about adopting a child?

because

youll have a kid ,your own blood because i know,its gonna feel great! a little creature,out of your wife and its your blood,wow amazing dude,but you see its money and time youll have to spend and why not spend it on a kid that lost his parents.show him a good path,do a good deed. due to wars todays theres more orphans than ever and youll selfishly going to have a kid of your own when the world's population is outrageous?

think about it...it would solve alot of problems

son. At least you can punch your son when he fucks up and it be acceptable. Little girls are impossible to punish. Plus the whole first period puberty thing would be next to impossible for me to deal with.

Ahahahahha but when he grows older, he will have a "disturbed" past and will turn into a seriall killer or a child molestor. Who would want there son to turn out to be a child molestor?

SON NIGGA DEFF A SON.

THE THING WITH HOES IS THAT THEY KEEP THE SAME WAY OF THINKIN ABOUT THEMSELVES FROM 13 TO LIKE MUTHA FUCKIN 40. THEY WAY OF LOOKIN AT THINGS DONT CHANGE.

THE ONLY THING THAT CHANGES IS A PERIOD AND THEN THEY FUCK A BUNCH OF FOOL ASS NIGGAS.

I TELL YOU WHAT IF I HAVE A DAUGHTER AND SHES FUCKIN SOME STUCK UP MUTHA FUCKER THAT NIGGA GETTIN KNOCKED OUT.