Coming Undone (Wit It)

Thought Wrong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I still like KoRn. (capitalization is a must)

I was a fan since a lil before they came out with Follow The Leader. I was in 6th grade at the time and became obsessed. At that age, unfortunately, the only music I knew was thru MTV. I still hold respect for them only because I hardly ever turn my back on anything I once thought was true and theyre not pussy rock dudes or all metal head dirty white boy or all straight edge short hair or over the eye shit. Theyre fucking rockers and chill with almost everybody in the pop music scene (which isnt always a good thing). Im not a fan of MTV products but I still hold weight for these dudes.

Im just saying this in support of KoRn but Ive always hated DFB.

*Im not saying Im so right "my semen tastes great!!" or anyshit like that but I know hate is very easily distributed on the ounce.

I really used to be into KoRn but I lost interest a few years back. They did always put on good shows for the fans though and always got the crowd really hyped.

They still have some good songs I'll listen to if I heatr'em on the radio.

Got the Life was great

Follow the Leader will always be their definitve album