Duluth, Winnipeg, and....Philadelphia?

Ski Mask

dever5.jpg

necsnise.jpg

Dever/Necs/Nise

the dever is a bit blurry cause I was shooting it through a chain link fence while rolling at full speed...so I couldnt really pan with the car to get a better shot. but the necs/nise turned out fine...so go figure.

aloe.jpg

Aloe throwie from 96 with a PsalmOne tag

mpulse5.jpg

Mpulse

oedipe.jpg

Oedipe? cool whoever it is....I think he's from france...

http://www.jumex.org/~nbf/

just put the update on line...more highlights to come...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

charwholecararack.jpg

Char Wholecar. sadly no one will ever catch this...its bad order tagged and slated for "de-racking" at the shop where I flicked it. oh, and his fill is fine...thats just the light comming through the holes in the pannels....made me look twice the first time...

skaer6.jpg

jnub3.jpg

Skaer/Jnub

more.jpg

More. Who gets no love for going over a "SE" fillin by sensr, when he had the door or bar pannel to do and was just to pussy to take them...

http://www.jumex.org/~nbf/railfan/arack666.jpg'>

Yard shot. this time it should work...I cant seem to edit my posts at the moment...

http://www.jumex.org/~nbf/pics/pzes7.jpg'>

http://www.jumex.org/~nbf/pics/reser4.jpg'>

http://www.jumex.org/~nbf/pics/keen2.jpg'>

Pzes/Reser/Keen

http://www.jumex.org/~nbf/pics/jets2.jpg'>

JetsAMF

http://www.jumex.org/~nbf/pics/pier6.jpg'>

Pier (nice pack...got it today...I'll email you shortly...

Originally posted by BROWNer

good shits.

but..that aloe car is killer..

too bad...way more deserving

of more than a quick ass hollow

and tag..

normally I'd agree, but not so this time. The 5-car set was killed with throwies and really nice handstyles....all by Aloe and PsalmOne. It just fit perfectly on the car...cause whenever I see them I expect older (pre-97) cali stuff, and they usually deliver. Its rare that I'd flick a hollow...but this one was hot...

I have a small suggestion Ese. I know that you have good flicks but most of them look like ass on the computer. After you scan them in use some sort of image editing program to increase the contrast and brightness of the image so that people can see the detail and color in the pieces.

I still love all the posts, but I wish I could really see the pieces properly.

Re: ...

Originally posted by Young Einstein

I have a small suggestion Ese. I know that you have good flicks but most of them look like ass on the computer. After you scan them in use some sort of image editing program to increase the contrast and brightness of the image so that people can see the detail and color in the pieces.

I still love all the posts, but I wish I could really see the pieces properly.

What I need to do is recalibrate the colors on my scanner...it seems to scan darker and darker each time. I try and tweak the contrast on some of them but I'm too lazy to do it on all of them. If its that much of an issue I'll try and make the effort.

I stand by my pussy comment. you have 3 pannels, 1 is taken....you do not do the pannel thats already done. Especially when the door is a super easy one...just a regular sliding deal...no plug bars or nothing. Ultimately you went over a fillin with a piece...so you can get away with it...but still...bad form.

Originally posted by DEADONE

I didn't go over anything. More from buffalo went over an old faded out throw up, i dont think thats bad form at all.

I didnt mean you... I just worded that poorly. Why go over somthing when you can go over nothing just as easily? its not like Sensr's fillins are ugly toy scribbles...

worded that poorly too. I just dont understand how somone can defend lazyness like that. What would be worse if that had been done on the door or bar? If you can avoid going over somthing so easily...why would somone still go over it anyways?

I totally understand the logic in going over somthing when room is limited...even pieces that arent as good as what you'll put up...but this was a wide open car except for a little space....and that little space is what he used....why?

its no great loss...sensr has tons of those rolling...and pieces do go over throwups...I just dont understand the logic there. The door had less bumps and bars then the pannel...so its not even out of a need to paint "the easy part"

Originally posted by ese

worded that poorly too. I just dont understand how somone can defend lazyness like that. What would be worse if that had been done on the door or bar? If you can avoid going over somthing so easily...why would somone still go over it anyways?

I totally understand the logic in going over somthing when room is limited...even pieces that arent as good as what you'll put up...but this was a wide open car except for a little space....and that little space is what he used....why?

its no great loss...sensr has tons of those rolling...and pieces do go over throwups...I just dont understand the logic there. The door had less bumps and bars then the pannel...so its not even out of a need to paint "the easy part"

i totally get what yuor saying. only pussies ditch the door side for the easy side. be a man, paint the door side. it gets lonley too. especially if the easy side is already taken.

hey deadone.

how about this? "f#ck you" and More-ON!both of you always take left side, easy way out. pussy spots to paint! ESE is 100% right in what he said yo you! BEYOND THAT,MAYBE YOU SHOULD (INSTEAD OF LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR PUSSY, ASS FRIEND MORE) BE AN EXAMPLE TO HIM AND SCHOOL HIM A LITTLE BETTER THAN YOU HAVE!!!!!OTHER WISE HOW ABOUT STAYING THE F@CK OUT OF MY YARD AND STICK TO YOUR PUNK ASS LEGAL EAGLE CULTURE YOUVE BEEN PRACTICING ALMOST YOUR ENTIRE CAREER AND LET YOUR MAMA WASH YOUR AND MORE'S PANTIES, AND US "REAL" FR8 WRITERS DO WHAT WE DO STAY OUT OF IT ALL TOGETHER!

"call me a friend and you stab me in the back, you should be ashamed of yourself" S.O.D.:beat:

ALRIGHT DUDE, HOW ABOUT THIS. INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE A INTERNET HERO, TALKING SHIT LIKE YOU ARE SOME FUCKIN TOUGH GUY (WHICH I KNOW YOU ARE NOT, CAUSE I KNOW EXACTALLY WHO YOU ARE) YOU AND I SHOULD SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN AND NOT COMPUTER DORKS, LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO BE. IM THE LEGAL EAGLE AM I. THATS WHY THE ONLY GRAFFITI I SEE IN THIS CITY FROM YOU IS ADVERTISEMENTS OUTSIDE BARBER SHOPS IN THE CITY. I BET THEY HOOK YOU UP WITH ONE WICKED FADE FOR DOING THOES SIGNS FOR THEM. SO OIL CAN NEXT TIME I SEE YOU FISTS ARE GONNA BE FLYIN' YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT. FUCK OFF!!!!!

Archived