you have to be fucking kidding

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I would expect someone who sells cell phone batteries to say that.

Nah, I'm kidding, but I've had that work with other kinds of batteries before. I haven't tried it with a celly, but as a free option, it couldn't hurt is all I'm sayin'.

Trust me..If there's one thing I know better than anything in the world it's batteries. Keeping a rechargeable in a sealed container at freezing temperatures is okay to preserve its life before it has been used or slightly used if you're not planning on using it for a while, but freezing temps will not cure sulfation.

Here's some flicks of a battery pack I'm making right now.

PICT2704.jpg

I could seriously care about selling one cell phone battery for a few dollars profit. This pack I'm making is going to cost about 350.00.

Seriously man, this is what I do for a living..Sell batteries.

Send me a PM if you want one cheap..Otherwse, pay retail..These things cost us 8.00-10.00 and the mark-up is obviously OUTRAGEOUS!..

Holler.

no, ignore this kid.....

the Notorious L-E-N-S is your main choice for battery hook up boogie woogie hands