BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is hilarious you guys actually take time out of your life and look for pictures acussing people of biting. Just cause someones work kind of looks like someone else's (keep in mind I'm saying kind of)

doesn't automatically mean they bit that writer. I understand that if a letter looks exactly alike comparing two writers yeah thats bit but theres only a certain amount of ways a letter can be drawn and look good and with the number of writers there has been or will be its kind of hard to not have something that kind of looks the same. So my point being STOP the fucking hating and get a fuckin life.

and about the fab five freddy, Shoe CIA, revok and who ever else was there in those emails or whatever that was. First off ya niggas crazy beefing over some art but for someone to say that a person can't talk because he or she hasn't painted on trains like in the 70's or 80's thats hysterical yo if it would be as easy as it was back in those ancient days now I'm pretty shure trains would be destroyed. Also these old guys are just hating because they can't keep up with the times there art is DEAD, it happens in hiphop if you actually listen to whats goes on with that and it happens in everyday life.

• 3 weeks later...