Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STYLEISKING

BITER thread!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yall bitching about substance abuse .. besides the moody/mutz comparsion to MQ i pretty much agree on must of the things he's saying .. this isnt about who's right and who's wrong it's about your opinion on if somethings a bite .. yay or nay .. dont type a damn encyclopedia

LOL. This tread is hilarious. Havent looked at it for a day and just got my first morning laugh reading the last three pages. This is def one of my new fav threads! Im just gonna lurk!lol

I dunno STYLE ISKIN.... Glen pm'd me and said there's nothing there that looks likea bite, and it needsto be more blatent.

this is a 100% full blown blatant lie, if i pm'ed you that i want to see it, print screen it and post it, liar.

if you want to say that pm about robem is about this, you're a fucking IDIOT.

i posted that pariz because it's such a blatant GBAK bite.

you are one stupid mother fucker, god damn.

this is a 100% full blown blatant lie, if i pm'ed you that i want to see it, print screen it and post it, liar.

hahahaha, look at you, would you just take a look in the mirror? your reasonings are so silly, that I made a joke about you and you thought I was serious. Youre a mess. go see a shrink.

The grenade is classic Jim Philips art. That's like you're sayin a Bode character is a bite.

technically it is, but it's origins come from earlier days when writers werent as talented as they are today and they embraced Bode' for his outlandish ideas, it has become tradition to pay homage. Paying homage is not the same as biting.

This is graffiti 101, it's one thing to do someones art as homage, another for a 3rd party to bite the writers homage with no knowledge of its origin, and mix it with some Askew /Mickey Mouse hands.