BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people confusing concepts with original work when it comes to character design..

lots of stuff is taken from manga american comic books anime etc...

rapes ewok didnt come up with the idea of dudes in animal suites & just cause they did it doesnt mean its closed off to everyone else.. mad respect to rapes but he aint the first to work with that concept and wont be the last..

THE BEST ANALOGY I USUALLY RESORT TO IS-

WHEN I WAS FIRST GETTING INTO HIP-HOP MUSIC AROUND THE EARLY 80's I THOUGHT EVERY SINGLE SONG WAS ORIGINAL AS FAR AS THE BEAT, BASELINES,LYRICS ETC,

THEN IN THE 90's SAMPLING CAME TO LIGHT (To the Mainstream)

AND I KNEW I HAD TO LEARN THE FUNK FROM THE 70's IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON,

AND REALISED HOW MANY WERE TAKING FROM WHAT WAS ALREADY LAYED DOWN AND ADDED A "BIT" TO IT JUST TO GET BY.

• 2 weeks later...

Those afraid to bite, will not eat!?$ The saddest thing is originality isn't complex, it's just very unknown to most. Ever since one is given the essential 123s and ABCs, it has constantly been a Repeat After Me scenario. The whole, or perhaps, most of society is out biting. From rocking another individuals clothing line, to moving around and living about in things not made by the individual but by outside sources, it is quite hard to say anyone these days is living through their own vicarious existence. And really, the saddest part now is even the wee little graffito artists out and about searching to see who's taking from someone else. It's like watching a group of little kids. None of them have an ounce of ability yet to differentiate originality from copying catting, yet when that word MINE is induced into their little subconscious, everything now is deemed theirs. Seriously, some graff heads need to chill, you bring something in the game, expect to have it digested and regurgitated by a few. The good ones will pull it off, the bad ones will lend a few minutes of internet quarrels to commence amidst the IP waves. It's like saying, if you could make your own alphabet, what would it come out to look like? Most, if not all people would be stumped to even begin somewhere, let alone with something, so I don't really quite get what everyone's big hang up is over who's taking from your so-called style/pandora's box. Get a life and continue painting, it's issues like complaining about biting that aren't doing much for the progress of wo/mankind in the first place. If MJ shot threes with his tongue out, does that make all the rest who do it now, biters. Who gives a fuck. That which will will you into life, then gradually at some point take you out is the real artist. We are merely copycats, out to show off our meaningless attention grabbing and hope that the world will think us different from the rest for a brief inkling of existence. Once you put your heart out on something in this wild and inhospitable milieu, expect the wolves to come out and take their fair lickings. Copyrights are for cowards, patents are for pussies, and trademarks are for traitors. Bottom line, when the body goes to the final fathom, it'll see that everyone, including one's self, was biting. Eat up, before the reaper does. pHuck Free+Dumb cause it's turned them into zombies. pHreeSmart.

DSC08635.jpg

DSC08639.jpg

we back our shit 100%, erybody else, well let’s just say…….. BITERS…..u know who u r. No history, no roots, no ideas, no skills, no class and if u mo fo’s keep dat shit up, no teef! How u gonna bite then?

and the 2 tone fitted 2 match? Stay tuned for my top 100 list of biters coming soon…… till then, the real.

• Like 1