Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STYLEISKING

BITER thread!

can anyone spot the bite? lol...there argue over this for a while

4687035172_580bd561f6_b.jpg

the CH reminds me of old CHASE DTK... or maybe some Chunk.. but thats still a stretch tho..

meh.. my guess was just that.. a guess.. This thread is like a game to me..

can you spot the biter..

if youre wrong.. youre just wrong.. only RopeaDope knows who hes talking about.. so ill play along.

Chase is an old ass writer.. and It reminded me alittle.. but then again.. there arent many good pics online of what i remember back in 90..

4465197241_4e1a329d2d_b.jpg

oh well..

youre trolling shut up

coming from the ultimate troll, that's not saying much.

you just said mber bit mque... c'mon man, mber? really?

you are pulling your own card here man, outing yourself as the newjack you really are.

but, go ahead though, please, tell me how mber is a biter, while you're at it, tell me how much harsh bites too...

god you're a fucking idiot.

5304323873_224b98c8ac_o.png

5304323889_e6dd3ae5b9_o.png

Thick-glasses.jpg

Proof's in the pudding, Im sorry you cant see the obvious with youre opinion clouded by the coolness pedestal of dick suckery you place writers on. How about you spend a few more threads arguing while I go do things. Ill be back when i see someone else chompin other's swag.

apparently some joke thinks mber is biter... check the biter thread, distribute neg's accordingly.

from the atlanta thread...

Glen, you really going from thread to thread trying to gain support for some pointless internet argument?

• Like 1

5304323873_224b98c8ac_o.png

5304323889_e6dd3ae5b9_o.png

Thick-glasses.jpg

Proof's in the pudding, Im sorry you cant see the obvious with youre opinion clouded by the coolness pedestal of dick suckery you place writers on. How about you spend a few more threads arguing while I go do things. Ill be back when i see someone else chompin other's swag.

just in case you didnt see it Glen.

:lol:

Dam didn't think you would get negd for calling out a bite.. If anything you ought to get proped for discovering the bite.. That's just me and my shitty opinion though.

• Like 1

wow... just wow dude.

clearly there is no point to talking sense to a room full or retards.

you obviously don't know who mber is.

second, why are you so on the dick of anything out of new york?

f'real though man, did you make it past 10th grade?

you have fun with the thread you hi-jacked and ruined, i'm outtaaaaa heeeeeerrrreee!

Wow glen just negged me.. Why You mad bra? I was just speaking my

Mind.. You seem really angry at what substance said and cause he propped me.. Oh well. Your up in Detroit and I'm in Cali. Where on two different fronts. Your funny glen. The discussion of that mq bite is over. Now please run along and keep trying to get people to back up your Internet discussion. If you aint mber quit crying.

Glen is a herb, why am I on the jock of anything coming out of New York? Are you for real? Here's an answer even you can understand, all the people you jock, jock what comes from New York. They all have Subway art and the Dondi book on their shelves. Go ahead and spend 3 pages and negging everyone debating that.

I aint here to prove shit to you, youre clueless and youre opinion means ziltch, you worry about neg propping peopleonline but I get my props in real life and it eats you up cuz you dont know who i am, this shit is for fun. You live off every comment I make, you follow me around and even go to other threads talkin about me. You live a sad exzistence brotha, 4 real. Get goin' cuz' you dont add shit to any discussion.

And because of youre own trolling in the Atl thread, no everyone else sees it besides me.

go get your online props. LOL

writers have been sticking tongues out forever homie. it just so happens they both did it on their m's. mber is the all time undisputed freight king and is in the hall of fame so has no need to bite anyone.

for the homie mber! first generation HM, FS, (N), NFS.

• Like 1

os-gemeos_grottaglie_3_u.jpg

5304344876_4dfee6656f_b.jpg

the tag in the second ones nice but the character is pretty similar, althouggggh it does look alot like david firths style...if anyones familiar with his stuff youll know...

writers have been sticking tongues out forever homie. it just so happens they both did it on their m's. mber is the all time undisputed freight king and is in the hall of fame so has no need to bite anyone.

for the homie mber! first generation HM, FS, (N), NFS.

hide your letters

hide your throwups

hide your characters

they bitin errrbody out heya

hello.jpg

go tell THAT home boy.

first of all, no that's not a remio bite, that's just generic (and not very good) new style loose shit.

all the "why umad" and the "supporting biters" comments can be referred to what eagerpervert posted, and thus you can understand why you were negged.

every one of y'all must have NO clue who mber is, how long he (and the crews he's helped start) has been around, or his significance to graffiti. The fact that someone would point out something as small as a "tongue" that looks vaguely similar only proves that you're only familiar with a small amount of graffiti in the first place. There are well over a hundred other throw ups with tongues, (amuse, hog, rams, yeah, aest, just to name a few off the top of my head) does this mean that they're all biting mque? Nope, but would you claim it is? Yep, and all it means you have no clue on the subject of which you are speaking. Here's a little hint, read a copy of "Life Sucks, Die" (go ahead, google it.)

keep screaming sOh, your retorts are equal to a child replying to a negative comment with "nuh uh" You have nothing to back yourself up but tired old internet jokes that weren't funny 2 months ago when they were new.

Even better, now your chest is puffed up because you found some other newjacks with the same misguided opinion. Good for you puppy, you found out that on an average there are more idiots on 12oz than people with a clue.

You keep on thinkin' that you're the winner here bud.

oh, and good job naming off books that every newbooty worships, too bad the dude's "i jock" are making books you'll be worshiping next year.

go ahead now, post about how much you hate being put in check by me. You're a hater, not a bite spotter. Get learned and THAN, you can have an opinion.

(now, proceed to tell me of your vaaast knowledge of graffiti, put your idiocy out there for everyone to see.)

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now