BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a glimpse into the mind of a homosexual toy-

hehe, i couldnt give a shit what people think of my graffiti, if it pisses you off that i bite, ill just do it even more. all you guys hating on me isnt going to make me change. i have my own styles and i could paint them if i want. but it seems like im doing such a lovely job pissing people off im goin to continue on with my so called REVOK pieces, which in my eyes look nothng like his. so peace. churrr.

i guess so. i dont think i ever claimed it was my own. REVOK SABER EWOK PERSUE are pretty much my all time favourite writers, so of course it was destined my style will incorparte in to theirs. but i couldnt give a shit what any of you think. my life time graffiti goal isnt to please all you little fucks so fuck you all. and i know who you guys are so prepare yourself for a ass whippen.

I admit i bite MSK...

we are not toys we just have alot of inspiration from others. i have my own style but i prefer to paint other shit. you fuckin idiot.