Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tesseract

I always though Kujo was dope

BARBARA I HOPE YOU LIKE MY LANDSCAPE CAUSE I SPENT A BAJILLION HOURS ON IT AND ALL I WANT IS YOUR APPROVAL MUCH LIKE A NEGLECTED CHILD IN NEED OF A MOTHER'S LOVE BUT NOT REALLY CAUSE MY MOMMY LOVES ME AND SO DOES BARBARA BUT I STILL WANT APPROVAL

Shit, I haven't talked to Kujo in ages. I do know he's undergone changes in his philosophy and dancing approach, as well as polishing himself up a bit. I can't say for certain, but as a professional dancer, I'm sure the change of look has to do with opening up new job opportunities.

It looks OK, but it's pretty cookie-cutter. I would expect his site to at least reflect his level of creativity. Again, I think it's an issue of accesibility and marketability.

Problem is, kujo being one of the best and most unique out there, that he actually appears as a generic herb dancer. Nothing from his style is in there. And those flicks of him...ninja please

BARBARA I HOPE YOU LIKE MY LANDSCAPE CAUSE I SPENT A BAJILLION HOURS ON IT AND ALL I WANT IS YOUR APPROVAL MUCH LIKE A NEGLECTED CHILD IN NEED OF A MOTHER'S LOVE BUT NOT REALLY CAUSE MY MOMMY LOVES ME AND SO DOES BARBARA BUT I STILL WANT APPROVAL

^^ what she said

i thought this was about the movie KUJO. that was awesome.

"CUJO"

what? i thought this was about Cujo, Amon Tobin's original breakbeat incarnation, harharnotfuckingfunny.

but for real, i saw this awhile ago and shit myself laughing with that pose where he's flexing.

i know what you mean, but that pic makes up for everything else. and i say good for him..whatever happens he's always got an authentic and truly dope ass background which is more than you can say for alot of dudes...seems like he's taking a real positive approach to his life, which you gotta respect.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now