Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr.yuck

Richmond Va

So I no longer live in Bumfuck Tennessee. Hooray for me and all that shit. Any of you from richmond want to show me around this place or give me some ideas of things to do. There will be cold beer and shit talking involved if you want to help me out.

PM ne or something. Jeah.

go to the Very Ape thread in Brick Slayers and Im sure they would be more then happy to help you.....sarcasm intended

i heard TN was all good. my homegirl met some heads out there and it sure sounds better than where im at... with the exception of hot girls and beautiful beaches

i heard TN was all good. my homegirl met some heads out there and it sure sounds better than where im at... with the exception of hot girls and beautiful beaches

ha ha ha, you are correct sir!

crusty yucker..

glad to see you escaped the polterguist gas station..

may god grant you all your VA wish to be true

Yo Yuck

This is your prime cadet mr. 181.

Lets get shit roolllllin.... soon.

you have a pm with my number man. Hit me up when ever.

yes pfffffffffffft i have finally escaped the haunted store. When i was training my replacement the last week i was there, i told the new guy that the place was haunted. He didnt believe me until the end of the night when we were counting down the registers and the beer cooler door opened by itself and then closed. He poked me and was like "Did you just see that?" I said "Yeah i caught that outta the corner of my eye. Just try to pretend like it didnt happen." I wonder if he still works there.

richmond? shitty hardcore/metal scene and low cost of living. i went to a good strip club there once though....

was it called paper moon?:D

awesome. I think the wife has some sort of drunken dance mission planned for tonight. uh huh.

I was going to point you at a bunch of shitty hipster chicks I know out there... but apparently you won't be needing that with the wifey and all.

DRIVE A FIRETRUCK OFF THE TOP OF A BURNING BUILDING ONTO A GROUP OF REALLY THIRSTY CIVILIANS BELOW!

<-----DC, mad close, i'll be in RVA either tomarrow or monday, holla, virginia is for hustlers.

beer and smokes are cheap as shit in richmond.

I used to live in norfolk right before i moved to TN. I live in the fan. I'll be moving again somewhere else in this city in like another couple months.

one of my friends just moved out there recently, he's got a bad ass apt near alley katz, all all the cool downtown bars

one of my friends just moved out there recently' date=' he's got a bad ass apt near alley katz, all all the cool downtown bars[/quote']

where do you stay grim?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now