Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

"deal or no deal" is the heat.....

television is pretty shitty...i know, but this show is whats going on. i want to buy who ever came up with this show a beer.....i may even let them fuck my daughter.

p.s.- they should move the friday show to thursday. who watches tv on friday night?

that B lastnight actually had 1,000,000 in her case but sold it for like 215k w/ like 3 cases to go

....hahahahahahaha

that was nuts....i probably would have done the same thing though. turning 215K into a million dollars would not be a hard task.

I would have stopped when they offered her 357k....

...I actually would have probably stopped before that

This programme has been running in ENgland for a few months now, and everyone thought it was teh hype for like five seconds.

I realised pretty quick that it is the worst shit ever. No skill involved, no play along at home value, and the english presenter is such an ass.

TV is for the weak.

Unless it's like Sopranos, Entourage, or Ultimate Fighting...Thank god for DVR though...

At first i thought it was alright, but upon watching it a few times i realized that the show is completely fabricated. They are all actors. The family, the contestant, the old dude, they are all actors with a script.

Fuck Deal or No Deal. Fuck it in the ass with a knife.

This show, much like Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Weakest Link, Greed, and any other new game show started off interesting, but got boring as hell after about 2 episodes of the exact same shit...

Guest nutsonmychin!

dude. tv has been shit since "The Simple Life" went off air. i miss those dumb hoes.

simplelife1.jpg

This programme has been running in ENgland for a few months now, and everyone thought it was teh hype for like five seconds.

I realised pretty quick that it is the worst shit ever. No skill involved, no play along at home value, and the english presenter is such an ass.

ARSE, jJackson, ARSE!

i know your from LDN, so spell it correctly - next you'll be dropping the "u" in colour...

Deal or No Deal is just gonna be another Weakest Link or Who Wants to be a Millionaire .. old people watch the stuff .. and theres alot of old people.

Why won't American Idol die?

boogie, i love this show. I get it recorded on my DVR when i'm not home. fuck the haters, howie plays with their emotions so hard it's gangsta.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now