graff songs

K-OTIC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No!!! stop downloading hiltops they suck ass. they used to be good before they sold out, some good aussie hip hop,

Terra Firma

Illergic

Pegz

Reason

Bias B

Funk Oars

Art of War

Muph

Plutonic

Drapht

Lazy Grey

Brad Strut

The Hopsice

Coalition Crew

After Hours

Delta, well some of it.

Hyjak

Torcha

Tomohawk

Lyrical Commision

Matty B

Hunter

Dazastah

Theres so many more, most i cant be fucked to list, but im still kind of new to it so yeah but once you hear these guys i doubt you'll think nosebleed section is anything close to their work.

If you are going to download Hilltops, try and get a few of their first albums, they are actually pretty decent, anything new sucks ass, especially the remixed nosebleed section, rank.

BAAAAAAAAHAAHAHHAHAH you think bias b is good? baaaaaahahahahah

whats that one song, its in the RIP waster 12 video on google video. but i just catch a bit of the lyrics its like "like an etch a sketch with one knob" "all down the straight lines then we hit some lay ups" or some shit like that i wasnt sure. also got "i used to paint my name on trains to get my thrill on"

help?

• 4 weeks later...
whats that one song, its in the RIP waster 12 video on google video. but i just catch a bit of the lyrics its like "like an etch a sketch with one knob" "all down the straight lines then we hit some lay ups" or some shit like that i wasnt sure. also got "i used to paint my name on trains to get my thrill on"

help?

Qwel-Manhattan Project

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I want that track off of the WAR3 video, its a Pat benetar "love is a battlefield" remix by fort minor or styles of beyond I think. I cannot find that shit anywhere. I searched the internet for over an hour. Haven't tried in about 8 months or so though. Anyone know?

the styles of beyond website got that shit, can download it for free, they got some other pretty tight cheapshot mixes on there too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...