Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

THE WRITERS FORUM IN GREY...

by polular demand, we added a new template for those wanting grey... it's still in beta, but it seems mostly there. anyhow, you can switch using the drop down in the bottom left of the forum page.

enjoy.

needless to say a lot of work goes into developing and maintaining this site and forum. if you appreciate our efforts, support our sponsors via GOOGLE ONER.

needless to say a lot of work goes into developing and maintaining this site and forum. if you appreciate our efforts' date=' support our sponsors via GOOGLE ONER.[/quote']

I'm gunna be clickin Google like a madman today, really appreciate the gray

Would it be difficult to leave the drop down box for people who want to switch it up?

needless to say a lot of work goes into developing and maintaining this site and forum. if you appreciate our efforts' date=' support our sponsors via GOOGLE ONER.[/quote']

How much has been made from big G oner ads?

keep in mind that you can keep the white if you prefer. but for those that cried about the change, now you can keep the grey if you prefer.

ahhh. my eyes thank you times a zillion mrraven. i could put up with the white but this is just so much easier. cheers.

hellOHHH google oner.

i like my forums like my girls.... WHITE' date=' or italian or greek or spanish...[/quote']

hahhaaa

i like my forum how i like my men

super slow and unresponsive

ha

i'll be clicking on the 'graffiti removal'-link all day..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now