Ecko leads lawsuit against NYC

mindvapors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

i think the law is almost a good thing.

it will weed out a bunch of young kids who went and bought his video game and think it's cool to vandalize shit, without any knowledge of what graffitti is about. i think that it should be illegal, imagine if graff was legal....

kids should get fucked with for having cans of paint on them.

i dont know....

i am really tired,. i dont know if that made any sence.

to SpreadAIDS: i think he's admitted that he's never really gotten up, moreso i think he said something like "i've never got my art out of my garage but...i went on to be a millionaire so BOO YAH" basically.

graffiti

noun

Etymology: Italian, plural of graffito

: the illegal or unauthorized defacing of a building, wall or other edifice or object by painting or otherwise marking it with words, pictures or symbols.

i was born 30 years too late. bah.

ya i know. im just making fun of him.

dude is more fake than wanna be thugs fake chains and diamonds.

• 3 weeks later...

hey

hey

hey

He has a point. But Mark should have said, "It's a violation of my free speech for you to say, 'You can only paint in your garage Mr. Ecko, not out on the street.'"

I don't think graffiti needs to be illegal to be valid. I wish it was legal. Maybe we would have pink elephants gracing our highway walls rather than your average jock graffiti writer word, 'same' 'same' 'same.'

hey

hey

hey

He has a point. But Mark should have said, "It's a violation of my free speech for you to say, 'You can only paint in your garage Mr. Ecko, not out on the street.'"

I don't think graffiti needs to be illegal to be valid. I wish it was legal. Maybe we would have pink elephants gracing our highway walls rather than your average jock graffiti writer word, 'same' 'same' 'same.'

How hard is it. Graffiti is called so because it's illegal. If it were legal, it wouldn't be graffiti.