Favorite Xbox 360 Games?

yammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

COD 2 is fucking awesome on 360. The kind of computer rig it would take to run that game on a PC at the framerate of the 360--it never drops out--would cost nearly $2,000. It also makes a world of difference if you run it through component inputs rather than RCAs. I've never seen anything that good on any other console. These are also first-gen games, there is so much room for improvement on that system and the second-gen titles will tear shit up, especially Epic's new game Gears of War.

I haven't noticed any bugs with the 360 itself, all I've played is Call of Duty 2 and a little bit of King Kong. The bugs are generally with the software, not the hardware. A lot of companies rush games out, especially during a system launch, so it's not really fair to say that the 360 is full of bugs because it's not. I've played COD2 for 3-4 hours straight and had nothing go wrong.

And I've been playing FPS games since the beginning and have never seen one that looks as good as COD2 on the 360 and still runs that consistently fast and smooth.

the 360 only looks good if you have a dope new tv set.

otherwise fuck that.

gimmie PS3

I got a dope new TV set for less than the 360, they all have component at this point. In fact, the flat-screen (not flat panel, it's still a CRT), 27-inch Samsung with component, s-video, and two RCA inputs cost less than the 21-inch Panasonic with only RCA inputs and the old curved screen that I bought in 1998 and have been using until now. TV's are a shitload of a lot cheaper nowadays unless you try to get an HDTV, then you're going up there. The one I got cost $250 and it's nice.

I got a dope new TV set for less than the 360' date=' they all have component at this point. In fact, the flat-screen (not flat panel, it's still a CRT), 27-inch Samsung with component, s-video, and two RCA inputs cost less than the 21-inch Panasonic with only RCA inputs and the old curved screen that I bought in 1998 and have been using until now. TV's are a shitload of a lot cheaper nowadays unless you try to get an HDTV, then you're going up there. The one I got cost $250 and it's nice.[/quote']

word i was just saying that cuz my friend that has a 360 also has a 50 inch plasma, i was droolin':cool:

Careful with plasmas... if you leave them on for more than 6-8 hours they burn out and you'll start to lose picture quality.

That shit about 360's overheating/fucking up was alllllll internet bullshit. Some people DID get burned on their purchase, but that was a few out of thousands that were shipped. Some asshole got a bad one and posted pictures on the internet and beings that everyone loves to hate on other people's choices in gaming systems (nerd shit), it was reposted by every geek-shaft motherfucker with internet access. Then less than a dozen more people came forward and suddenly the 360 was garbage that's only function was to cause your house to catch fire. Don't listen to internet reviews when it comes to game systems, there's way too many haters out there.

I'll admit it, I didn't really like the original xbox... but now that I've actually played the 360 for a few hours I'm starting to come around to Microsoft.

Even though I'm still holding out for a PS3 and Nintendo Revolution.

• 3 months later...