Favorite Xbox 360 Games?

yammer

what is your favorite game? call of duty 2 is all right, but its nothing TO spectacular. i just got this xbox 360 and am not that nuts about it really. hopefully i can find a game that catches my intrest a little more. i guess i should have considered the fact that im not much of a video gamer when i got it :o .

so what is your favorite 360 game?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno...

Far Cry's sick as fuck on Live and the game itself ain' bad.

Condemned is sorta nice. It's a little basic but still fun as fuck.

King Kong looked great but I only played that shit for a minute.

And all of the games look great on my boy's HD and they're all quick as fuck. I can't even imagine what PS3's going to be.

xbox 360 really isn't all that it's cracked up to be. right now it still has a lot of glitches and the titles aren't too intresting.

yeah i read the xbox 360 games just look like real nice, polished xbox games. but nothing mind-blowing or next generation. i think a lot of that has to do with them rushing the system out on the market too early just to get a headstart over sony, even though the xbox and ps2 are still doing good. does the 360 play regular xbox games?

Sadly gaming console companies still havent figured out that its good software that makes a system great, not how much power the machine has. This is why Gameboy has outsold every system for like 15 years. Its sad when a little handheld 8 bit system destroys the newest, most graphicly amazing, super machine. Xbox 360 is garbage, I have not seen one game worth playing on it yet. Same goes for PSP, which is another piece of shit.

Sadly gaming console companies still havent figured out that its good software that makes a system great' date=' not how much power the machine has. This is why Gameboy has outsold every system for like 15 years. Its sad when a little handheld 8 bit system destroys the newest, most graphicly amazing, super machine. Xbox 360 is garbage, I have not seen one game worth playing on it yet. Same goes for PSP, which is another piece of shit.[/quote']

well sony was the first to figure that out. remember when psone came out and n64 came out, and even though psone was 32 bit and n64 was 64 bit, the psone outsold the 64 by a longshot simply because they had more games, better games, a wider variety of games, more sports games, and more mature-audience games. but you're right, the psp is a nice concept but damn there's not that many good games out for it. using it as an mp3 player is almost impossibly difficult to upload songs onto it as well as simply use it. there's too much focus on movies and all that other side-shit than the games itself.

but yeah, from what it seems like the ps3 will be incredibly powerful with the new blu-ray high definition dvd discs and all that other high-tech stuff. hopefully they'll stay to their tradition and have a wide selection of games. the controller looks like a fuckin boomerang though.