Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

The Creepy Older Guy

So, can anyone relate some stories of the "creepy older guy" or the "old guy at the club"

from where they live?

In case you are clueless, standard "creepy old man" generally has a 15-20 yr old age difference from the people he kicks it with. Say, a 36-37 yer old kicking it with a bunch of 18-19 yr olds. He's "cool" because he buys beer but when you see him tagging along with bunch of people half his age it's all "ewe"

Exceptions to the rule would be a wise older dude who doesn't attach himself to any particular clique or crowd but is generally "around" to give good advice, relate funny stories or smoke pot with (See KaBar2 or Phunk)

Pictures would be great

There's the white guy that looks like he's in his 40s that is at every club I go to. And he ALWAYS has exactly 3 chicks with him. different ones everytime. And he dances like an idiot.

creepy old guy//////

LENS

whatever man....I'm not that old.

Old as all the mods here

And El mammero...I wouldn't count your dad as the "creepy older guy"

When an older guy is totally accepted into the fold and is there for much more than the fact he has a car, money and alcohol, then it's all good

one of those doods came into my store the other day. He was buying clothes for some 15 yearold natvie girl.. he was with a group of them and no it wasnt her dad. this guy was creep to the fullest

"its all ewe?"

did you seriously just say this?

Oh, i'm sorry, did that offend your aloof social sensibilities?:rolleyes:

you can never be too old to rock.

Nah, but even at 30 odd,you cant get para,

remembers when u wrer 18, at some club, &

you were like shit/jeees, I'm never gonna end up like that dude*,

**Money

only *** = pevr'n

******=that traveler 15 year old I fineeeeeeed!

2thebone1fordtrouble4fordbass

i think "creepy old guy" also applies to men that stare, drool, stalk, and/or hit on women at least 15 years younger than them...

because i have this "creepy old guy" story from like 10th grade when the teacher took us to eat off campus (we had one of those laid back "high schools", if you'd even call it that)... so we split up and a group of us went to the jack-in-the-box. so it's like ten 16-year-olds in a jack-in-the-box in the middle of the day that can't keep still or be quiet. one of the people among our group was a girl. she was a black chick. so we are standing in line waiting to order when we notice this old white guy that's at least in his 50's sitting in one of the chairs, not even eating, staring at the black girl with his eyes wide, basically drooling, eyeing her up and down. and if i recall correctly the dude either had his hand in his crotch or was feeling himself up. like he was about to get an orgasm while staring at her. he stared at her the whole time. i can't remember if we got it to go or if we ate there.

Boxcars......dude, you've had some funky attitude with me ever since I moved back from the valley.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now