Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

NEXT UP

Karaja (or Karajá) indians live in brazil. they have around 30 villages.

Their population is approximately 2,500 (1999).

karaja2.jpg.d2323b1a5d4ea3659512aae8c38160a4.jpg

karaja.jpg.a139ef6885af8c7df8e2086a055c40d1.jpg

Anybody else in here got eskimo humpin fantasies? The fuct up shit i would do to some eskimo bitches in a mufuckin igloo. Baby whats the matter no KY. Its tight let me just pour some of this whale blubber on my cock. Me and some eskimo bitches would be all rolled up in a bear skin scrumpin till the sun came up..... AAAAAAHHHHH Alaska the sun NEVER COMES UP. I WOULD BE up in some eskimo guts 23 HOURS A DAY.

Anybody know any eskimos for ol wrexie?

i did a google search for native american girls to post, but unfortunately the vast majority of them are in paintings, cartoons, and historical photographs because you white people killed them all.

Native Americans are pretty much the same thing as Latinos. I dont see the point of this thread.

not really. latinos can be black, native american, or spaniard. the majority of latinos are mixed with some or all of the above.

i did a google search for native american girls to post' date=' but unfortunately the vast majority of them are in paintings, cartoons, and historical photographs because you white people killed them all.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

well, yeah, initially we killed alot of em, then they all succumbed to alcoholism and killed themselves (heard along time ago that native americans have the highest percentage of alcoholics and the highest suicide rate). sucks, the other day i was reminiscing about finding arrowheads as a kid. sorry native americans, you guys are pretty cool.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now