LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY N.Y.

inus12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Can you sign my book???

I got chased out of that spot kinda sort of....Nassau county cops are too slow to catch me....Ahahahhahhahhahahahahah....Me and my friends laugh about that spot, and how I screamed at the top of my lungs for my potna to get out of there...Uh...Long Island is killer...

Guest dukeofyork

Re: Re: LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY N.Y.

Originally posted by EL MASKO

I see NACE lives on in the spirit of others.

i see lots of people on this board like to try to pull the biting card...

Re: Re: LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY N.Y.

Originally posted by EL MASKO

I see NACE lives on in the spirit of others.

ok just because someone rocks straight lines that resembles someone else remotely theyre automatically called a bitter or "nace or ewok" i would love to rock a style like that but just dont want the bullshit to come along with it....theres only so far you can take lines and if i wanted to take it to that next level and go "abstract" id be called "joker or ouija" its so fucking elementary the way we treat eachother..we all fuckin write graffiti and if we all stopped spending time calling out eachother and and spent more time helping eachother we could push this game much farther.

Guest jacks raging bile duct

yo

some of you guys are really fucking stupid.....do you guys think before you post shit with locations?

damn, and for the guy who lives there,and we better not blow his spot.please,did u read the name of this post,and what do you write,being that you live there you would think there would be some pics of your shit.and the guy who must know,go find it,and then shut up about it.long island is a different story with graffiti.im not trying to be a dick,but you guys are being dicks by posting shit like that.if its your own shit down there and you wanna blow your own spot,hey go right ahead.but dont fuck it up for everyone else that goes there.

does that mean posting directions is frowned upon?

i mean i am too lazy to actually walk the tracks and look for it or take the train to find spots...i just live vicariously through my comp...

nsk-vc

"marlas philosophy on life was that she could die at any moment...the tradgedy was that she didnt."

Re: Re: Re: LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY N.Y.

Originally posted by Emo.Death.Machine

ok just because someone rocks straight lines that resembles someone else remotely theyre automatically called a bitter or "nace or ewok" i would love to rock a style like that but just dont want the bullshit to come along with it....theres only so far you can take lines and if i wanted to take it to that next level and go "abstract" id be called "joker or ouija" its so fucking elementary the way we treat eachother..we all fuckin write graffiti and if we all stopped spending time calling out eachother and and spent more time helping eachother we could push this game much farther.

Word. Graffiti is just graffiti. I think that piece is really dope. It doesn't really look like Nace or Ewok or anyone. It's just a cool piece. The background is maybe a little Nace influenced, but who gives a shit? I'd personally rather see someone use Nace influence, and have his style live on, than whatever the current trend is these days. What a fashion show. Just paint your thing and quit dissing someone else you don't even know because you didn't get enough hugs as a child or whatever. Take it for what it's worth. Worrying about whether something is wildstyle, abstract, old school, euro or whatever is retarded. At least I think so.

Guest HESHIANDET

ugh, too many points to quote and comment on. ouija and emo are on point, but then again certain peoples graffiti is outright............ugh.

yeah graffiti is graffiti, sure, but that doesn't mean that all graffiti is good.

the celf pieces and simples are a total ewok knock off, right down to the crew shouts and other nonsense around the piece on picture two. it's very apparent this kid is hanging from dotcoms proverbial dick.

total garage.

Just because I say something like "I see NACE lives on in the spirit of others." people go off and think "Man, why's he saying he bites him!" Well did I fucking say he bit him? Huh..NO! His work resembles that of NACE's...but so do 2 other people you all know of but I won't mention. And I think those 2 people are fucking awsome. There are plenty of other people that resemble one another. And there's 2 people here in VA that everyone is starting to say "He must like GESO" and "I see he admires RIME"...Well they don't, but they think they're good. They got tired of their old style and went on to another. NACE set a style...a trend...and trend that many are sure to follow. Look in 3rd Shift, if you're keen enough you'll identify the first 2 people I was talking about. It's all about influence. So CELF keep painting and don't go w/the crowd on what they all say.

Archived