Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

Misteraven! can you help me!

Hey

I have done my research before creating this post so i hope that im not being a complete nuscance to you. I have been absent from the 12oz forum for a long long longgggg time. I guess i was buisy going to school/growing up. Anyways I finally got my account working again after a long time and it seems that my name has changed from FROSTY to imported_FROSTY. What does this mean?? am I forever stuck with that alias. What happend to just plain old FROSTY.

I searched for a solution to this problem and this is what i came across

"It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so."

Now i dont know what makes me worthy of a name change. Maybe its the fact that I didnt change my name to importo frosto in the first place. NEwho its not a huge deal and i dont want to waste your time but if possible im just wondering if you could reset my name to its original state.

Thanks for your time

~> FROSTY

hmm, pancakes sound good.

i want my username to be all lowercase. MODGODS?

not sure what's up with this problem because it didn't affect me but, I think all that's in the slow process of being fixed quickly. be patient.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i feel like i am going to die.

i ate WAY too many free pastries.

ugh.

I just had a meting with my boss...he wants ice cream in the fridge

Wow ,, well those wernt the responces I was expecting but whatever keeps this thred bumping is much appreciated. I had some pizza for dinner,,, cant go wrong with that!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now