Misteraven! can you help me!

FROSTY

Hey

I have done my research before creating this post so i hope that im not being a complete nuscance to you. I have been absent from the 12oz forum for a long long longgggg time. I guess i was buisy going to school/growing up. Anyways I finally got my account working again after a long time and it seems that my name has changed from FROSTY to imported_FROSTY. What does this mean?? am I forever stuck with that alias. What happend to just plain old FROSTY.

I searched for a solution to this problem and this is what i came across

"It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so."

Now i dont know what makes me worthy of a name change. Maybe its the fact that I didnt change my name to importo frosto in the first place. NEwho its not a huge deal and i dont want to waste your time but if possible im just wondering if you could reset my name to its original state.

Thanks for your time

~> FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it is ok. i like your new user name. do not listen to that guy, he lives in beaver , with those two gay cowboys, like that beef guy. o ye, do not cum-back , imported frosty, like u gotta suc up to these graffiti artists. Shit, artists? Where did Ouija go? his friend joker is an asshole.