Silly Canadians.

THE DEVIL!

This is from:

http://www.trainweb.org/canadianrailways/C...tember1998.html

Quebec Gatineau News: the majority of green newsprint CP Rail cars have been restencilled from CP to QGRY. There are many variations, including painting over the "CP Rail" and/or the multimark, or any combination thereof. The cars receive a sticker with "QGRY" in a white on green colour scheme placed over the CP on the sides and ends. This same sticker is utilized on the former CPR locomotives, being placed directly below the number on the cab sides. There are very few cars remaining with their native CP markings, although the numbers have remained the same. Get your photos now. The font used for QGRY is a very rounded Arial-type non-serif font. A note of interest is that these green cars are heavily vandalized, as it is a rare event indeed to see a green QGRY car without graffiti. The QGRY cars are being loaded with paper for newspapers in major U.S. cities and this graffiti is mainly being placed on these cars in bad sections of U.S. cities. You don't need to have cars in storage to get them covered in graffiti, simply sitting waiting to get picked up empty in the poor section will see covered in an hour or less. There is even a store in Montreal which sells graffiti supplies, and one person interviewed for a local newspaper article even said he was going out that day to "hit some trains".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

"bad sections"

"poor areas"

yeah, blame it on inner city america...thats so much shit, the qgry i catch have a damn good mix of canadians and americans, and most are no doubt suburban white kids like myself...thats pretty offensive.

when im not out in the streets hustlin some foo's, or robbin some niggas and stupid whiteboys in the bad part of my town, where its poor, or drinking crystal while blinding people with my ice and then popping caps into thier assess, i like to a take a minute out of my busy day of player hating and balling out of control, to bomb some shit, especially canadian trains.

Those cars are like a fucking paint magnet. They get hit up more than your mom within half an hour of leaving the house. The left panel is a gift from the gods, not one information mark on the entire side....the best part of it all though is walking through those bad sections of town on the way to the yard that they store em all....scary. this is too much.

i dont care if the person writing that thinks that its a bunch of poor people(how could they afford paint? though i usually do see nicer cars than mine in poor areas, so maybe they can afford it). but always remember that graffiti is done in AMERICAN cities. Canadians dont do graffiti, right?

Originally posted by cracked

Darn those inner city kids...maybe CP should put the stencils up HIGHER so nobody paints over them...:beat:

hahahaha so true.

i paint my qrgys in white suburbia, i had no idea they were going to innercity america..... i would have left em alone for the real gangsters to paint.

Originally posted by raildeviant

Those cars are like a fucking paint magnet. They get hit up more than your mom within half an hour of leaving the house. The left panel is a gift from the gods, not one information mark on the entire side....the best part of it all though is walking through those bad sections of town on the way to the yard that they store em all....scary. this is too much.

was that you shithead? gonna "hit some trains!"???

Originally posted by EL MASKO

Bad area's such as Savanna, Georgia...And more northern poor area's such as Utica, New York.

man i was thinking of going to Savanna for graduate school (if someone wants to let me "borrow" 20 grand) but now that i know its a bad area i think i'll stay away. i may just go back to memphis...i'm sure its not as ghetto.

Yea, us pooor foulk down hear in tha south-east have ta bum change and find it in the couche cushons for gassolina so we can rack dolla paint from our new pride, Super Wal-Mart!! Think God for samall ghetto yardz...

gawd, a huah:D

Originally posted by raildeviant

You know it turd huffer......i like to "hit dem trains"....mostly momma's booty train.

on a brighter note......we rocked the 4 burner wholecar we had been putting off forever.....oofah@! another eyesore for you to look at.

nigga what!!!

call me punkin!

Originally posted by Mako

Yea, us pooor foulk down hear in tha south-east have ta bum change and find it in the couche cushons for gassolina so we can rack dolla paint from our new pride, Super Wal-Mart!! Think God for samall ghetto yardz...

gawd, a huah:D

you are REALLY weird sometimes..

on another note...why didnt my password work?

and then when i got it emailed to me, why was my new one like 80 characters long???????

Archived